šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

'Funk/Soul' Recommendations?

Davian

Featured Posts

Davian

Hi!

I noticed I really love funk/soul influences in music, but I'm not very familiar with it yet.Ā 
So my question: Does anyone have any funk/soul/RnB recommendations?:flutter:

Not only classicĀ songs but also modernĀ songs would be awesome.

Examples of modern songs that implement this:

Thanks in advance:heart:

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

HotLikeMexico

Gavin Turek - "Good Look For You" EP (and check out her other singles but that whole EP is magic), also her new single "Elevator"

Roisin Murphy - "Ruby Blue" LP, the whole album is great. Check out the songs "Ruby Blue" and "Ramalama"on the album

also Ā check out "Let Me Know" on her album "Overpowered." The rest of the album is electronic but you should def listen, she's SUPER underrated.Ā Also her "Jacuzzi Rollercoaster" single

"Magic" by Mystery Skulls ft. Brandi and Nile Rodgers and also his other song "Ghost". They are from the album "Forever" is is all funk and disco inspired with electronic.

"The Fire" by French Horn Rebellion ft SavoirĀ AdoreĀ is great.

Ā 

A lot of these songs are have electronic in them. Hopefully you like them. These are just some of my favorites that are both modern and have those influences of both.

Davian

I have a feeling you could help me out with some classic songs/albums:heart:Ā @rumours

rumours
51 minutes ago, Davian said:

I have a feeling you could help me out with some classic songs/albums:heart:Ā @rumours

Iā€™m not at my computer rn, but I can send you some a little later today.Ā :hug:

Davian
1 minute ago, rumours said:

Iā€™m not at my computer rn, but I can send you some a little later today.Ā :hug:

That would be great! Thank you:kara:

Archived