Gaga's longest charting Hot 100 singles

#1 (=)ย  Just Dance - 49 weeks
#2(=)ย  ย Poker Face - 40 weeks
#3(+1) Shallow - 36 weeks
#4(-1) Bad Romance - 35 weeks
#5(=)ย  Telephone - 33 weeks

(thx to member arthoe)

Hades

Shallow will be her future classic.ย The song is MASSIVE.

Shipper

20 years from now I can imagine people singing Shallow and not Bad Romance when they are recalling her.

It's just that movies have a life on their own in that 2 hours you're watching. Shallow will be the song like Celine's "My heart will Go On" from Titanic.

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

3 minutes ago, Shipper said:

20 years from now I can imagine people singing Shallow and not Bad Romance when they are recalling her.

It's just that movies have a life on their own in that 2 hours you're watching. Shallow will be the song like Celine's "My heart will Go On" from Titanic.

Exactly why I really was so happy Joanne and ASIB happened because they were ballad driven. Ballads tend to become the most covered and remembered songs by popgirls. However I do think her more pop / electronic songs will always be appreciated but yes her ballads like Mirriones Reazones and Swallow will have amazing longevity. It is also why I really wanted Always Remember Us This Way to get a single release and push / treatment because sonically it can become a classic just by how amazing it sounds. Luckily tho, it being in a huge movie will secure it as becoming an iconic song as well but I just invisioned it going top 10 everwhere tbh. It has that potential :'(ย 

Archived