• Joanne (2016)

Featured Posts

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws

THE ANIMAL KINGDOM

🐕(Dog) - @rumours

The dog will use the Beacon and with this ability, it will try to find the 3 songs that will have the highest scores in this round (such songs will not follow any particular order).  If he does, I will send the results via PM and you can do whatever you want with the results if you are not satisfied with something.

🐈(Cat) - @IrishMonster

The cat has the Hunting function.  This ability is to hunt down your biggest prey, the Rat.  The cat needs to hunt its prey to get the number 11. That is, the mouse can evaluate your favorite song with a 11, but if caught by the cat, you will no longer have that right.  To capture it, you will need to know which song the mouse rated with 11

🐁(Rat) - @OG Gaga Stan

Watch out!  You're being threatened by the Cat!  Your ability will consist of Escape.  If the cat does not know which song you rated with 11, you will be saved.

🦁(Lion) - @DesertWolf

Your skill will consist of Hunger.  You will have the right to eat 0.5 of the average of a song.  And if you wish, you can distribute this score on the average of another song.

:unicorn:(Unicorn) - @Twitter

Your skill will consist of Godness and Solidarity.  This means that you can choose 2 people besides you who are participating to have their respective DOUBLING scores.

PS: The whole process mentioned above can not be discussed here in the thread, only via PM

DesertWolf
7 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

🦁(Lion) - @DesertWolf

Your skill will consist of Hunger.  You will have the right to eat 0.5 of the average of a song.  And if you wish, you can distribute this score on the average of another song.

I feel so damn powerful now :firega: Gonna start rating the songs rn 

Everybody knows it's only for the show XXVI

5 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

@Gagz 

Are you interested to participate? 

Stay free to join! :party: :heart:

I sent my rate :kiss:

Animal Claws

A little reminder that you still have 2 weeks to the Deadline :lolly: Please send me your rates if you haven't sent me yet :kara: 

About The Animal Kingdom:

@rumours (Dog) Please PM the songs that you think will made the Top 3 (no particular order)

@DesertWolf (Lion) Please send me the song that you want eat 0.5 of average and distribute this same score (If you want)

@Twitter (Unicorn) Please send me 2 participants that you want to be the scores DOUBLED! 

Animal Claws

GOOD MORNING! (2nd Reminder)

I came here just to say that the Deadline ends in one week. So, you still have 7 days for send me your rates! Please have awareness that if you did not vote it is the same as being hurting one of the rules of the megarate and being trolling :vegas:

Sorry, it seemed that I was critical, but in fact I wasn't :heart: I love y'all :kara:

About The Animal Kingdom:

@Twitter You must to send me two participants in which you want to have the DOUBLED scores (Remember that their respective will also be doubled) :excited:

Animal Claws
Just now, Andreu said:

you tagged me but I already voted :poot:

I tagged everyone. 

14 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

@Twitter You must to send me two participants in which you want to have the DOUBLED scores (Remember that their respective will also be doubled) :excited:

OMG :vegas::firega:

Should I PM you or tag them here? :ally:

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

OMG :vegas::firega:

Should I PM you or tag them here? :ally:

PM me :excited:

Animal Claws
OpenHeartedMonster

Can I still participate even though I didn’t enter before

Archived