Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Merlí [gay highshool tv drama]

Swallow

Featured Posts

Lady Adga

I love that show. I finished watching it early last year. Very good and sad at the end. The good thing is that there will be a spin off.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Adga
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

Hold on, people from outside of Catalonia know about its existence? i am surprised.

I love highschool drama, so I loved it :vegas:excited for the Spin Off/next season that cant be called meeli for obvious reasons

It was a success in Latin America, especially in Argentina and Mexico

Ryusei

Ooh putting this on my watch-list

edit: or not cause it‘s not available here awesome

Musery

riotx

Yesssssss, it's amazing. And last year at Pride here in Barcelona I went by the guy that act as Iván Blasco. I was shoocked. You always can find them if you are around the city. 

Damon
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

Hold on, people from outside of Catalonia know about its existence? i am surprised.

I love highschool drama, so I loved it :vegas:excited for the Spin Off/next season that cant be called meeli for obvious reasons

i saw it and i'm from argentina, even watched it in its original language bc i know some catalán due to my heritage :vegas: loved the show btw

... and now i just sit in silence.

ObezyankaNol

I was learning catalan years ago and I wanted to practice the language, and that's how I found out this awesome show :vegas:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

NewUsername

Saw some episodes when it was airing, but kinda lost track of it later. Now thanks to this thread I want to pick it up again :vegas: 

SwissMonster

I am from France, can’t find it :(

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived