Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus Apologises for Hip Hop Remarks

Stef

Featured Posts

erfaan

The ignorance in some of these replies for not seeing a problem with it. Yikes. 

I actually love Miley and have her new EP on repeat but it's important to note that white privlidge is being able to 'apologise' for something like this and people suddenly forgiving you and treating you normally whilst coloured people continue being oppressed and nothing they do can change how they're treated. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

it's not cool move man ;) 

Yeah but its not problematic or racist, its just stupid.

JustHMLover
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yeah but its not problematic or racist, its just stupid.

wtf you mean it's not problematic? example

miley: i hate hiphop music and i have no respect for it

miley 2yrs later: releases hiphop

it's a d*ck move from her, if she didn't apologize for her previous comments it would mean she is just another brainless puppet of the pop industry... releasing that type of music after talking trash about it with no explanation - just no honey

1 minute ago, JustHMLover said:

it's a d*ck move from her, if she didn't apologize for her previous comments it would mean she is just another brainless puppet of the pop industry... releasing that type of music after talking trash about it with no explanation - just no honey

Yeah I agree shes stupid, but it has nothing to do with racism or being problematic. Also, people change by age, for example I always hated rap Music till my sister got me into really good rappers. Its only problematic is you view hop hop = black people which its not.

FlopSlurper
7 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

but that's not what she said though :awkney: 

she said she loves kendrick's song (unless u don't consider him a hiphop act?), then said how most song being about bragging about wealth and sex is what made her not like it as much.

FlopSlurper
52 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

The ignorance in some of these replies for not seeing a problem with it. Yikes. 

I actually love Miley and have her new EP on repeat but it's important to note that white privlidge is being able to 'apologise' for something like this and people suddenly forgiving you and treating you normally whilst coloured people continue being oppressed and nothing they do can change how they're treated. 

meanwhile chris brown still has a career :green:

JustHMLover
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

but that's not what she said though :awkney: 

she said she loves kendrick's song (unless u don't consider him a hiphop act?), then said how most song being about bragging about wealth and sex is what made her not like it as much.

i don't get your point here?

FlopSlurper

i don't get your point here?

"miley: I hate pop music and I have no respect for it"

this is not what miley said.

JustHMLover
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

"miley: I hate pop music and I have no respect for it"

this is not what miley said.

did you see the  "example" word on top of it?

that's basically what she meant so...

FlopSlurper

did you see the  "example" word on top of it?

that's basically what she meant so...

Read my first reply, the one "you didn't get", that's what she meant, I quoted it word for word except the last part I explained. You're interpreting it that way because you hate her or something :sis:

RoverLoader

GO AWAY you horrid little hypocrite. WTF does a stud like Liam see in this buck toothed hillbilly I will NEVER know. Surely being part of a fame couple can't be THAT much of a personal draw?

LUCARTPOP
1 minute ago, RoverLoader said:

GO AWAY you horrid little hypocrite. WTF does a stud like Liam see in this buck toothed hillbilly I will NEVER know. Surely being part of a fame couple can't be THAT much of a personal draw?

Was this really necessary? :awkney: 

RoverLoader
2 minutes ago, ILOMILO said:

Was this really necessary? :awkney: 

Yes. Sorry not a fan. Only my inconsequential opinion tho :ohwell:

Archived