💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney posts another video slamming the paps

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Perhaps she's speaking out now because people always kept her silent before. :shrug:

I also think that now she's getting older and maturing a bit, that she's now finding her voice and standing up for herself alot more.  She does seem alot more confident in these recent videos and not as shy as she used to be. 

i'd love to think that is the case tbh :pawsup:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

XxBones

It’s obvious that the paparazzi pic she posted is photoshopped especially when you zoom in on the leg knee area you can see it. 

riotx

I am so scared of her about having an eating dissorder, body dismorphia... She is obsesed with it. It's so sad.

JesseBabe

This was a little awkward to watch, and from somebody who has literally grown up in the music industry and has dealt with this for 20+ years, it feels sort of contrived from her team that all of this is going down. It just kind of makes her look, messy/unstable?

Idk, I hope it's just her speaking up, but after everything that's been going down with her recently I have a hard time believing that. :noparty:

TimisaMonster

Britney...are your trying to re-release Piece of Me or something cuz this is getting weird :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived