ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

This wont magically make Alice happen sis :poot: Enjoy Ava's bops :poot: 

I really don't like her even if we take out me being pressed for Alice :poot: she seems so manufactured and I don't see the talent :poot:  

StarstruckIllusion
16 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Lol nothing to celebrate here girlies

Right? Especially when our faves are truly in danger of releasing an inferior sounding album to hers đŸ˜Ș

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Right? Especially when our faves are truly in danger of releasing an inferior sounding album to hers đŸ˜Ș

:awkney:

whore
20 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Y'all are haters and it shows:huntyga:

You’re right :ohwell: but there’s nothing to praise here. She’s admitting, “oh, I had a big hit, so I’m going to ditch artistry to try and replicate that same success with an album of soundalike songs.” It’s nothing admirable, but get that coin, I guess...? :vegas:

Suspiria
38 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's what we deserve

More SBSs and Salts, less SAIs :applause:

But SAI is literally SBP...

mitt romney obama GIF

I was hoping she'd go in a little bit of a darker pop route but it seems she'll keep this light hearted theme to her pop which is ok I suppose. Just not what I expected or wanted from her...I thought Sweet was cute but I needed her next singles to be heavy hitters. Oh well...I'm sure I'll still enjoy the record and I like her as an artist. I feel like she has a clear vision.

Musicisfreedom
23 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

You’re right :ohwell: but there’s nothing to praise here. She’s admitting, “oh, I had a big hit, so I’m going to ditch artistry to try and replicate that same success with an album of soundalike songs.” It’s nothing admirable, but get that coin, I guess...? :vegas:

Bitch I'm Madonna

MaryJaneHolland
33 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

But SAI is literally SBP...

mitt romney obama GIF

A carbon copy

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, Loeppke said:

Spot-on. 

riotx

So she is going with a same prototype of a song just because it worked well. Miserable.

joannesrats

While I don’t like her that much, we gotta remember that Judas is literally just a Bad Romance 2.0 :sis:

Archived