Stefani Tee
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
society

Vatican: Non-binary gender is fictitious

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 10
  • Thanks 2

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, davflz said:

your God is fictitious :laughga:

Kskksks ohhhhh the irony :ladyhaha:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

SimonSays

Isn't gender defined by society anyway? It's not something definitive 

• Like 23
  • Thanks 9

holy scheisse

If it's gonna be like that, the Bible is among the world's greatest pieces of fiction:lolly: 

• Like 23
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

Biggest Fan

we may be born man or women

but I think we can live how we want to; everyone has freewill just like him being in that multibillion company, and charge millions (Mexico pay 45 millions for his visit) for visiting one's country to spread the message to help others and be kind and humble:ladyhaha:

Edited by Biggest Fan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Satans Ex Wife

Tell that to the thousands of intersex people born every year with both male and female genitalia and XXY or other alternative chromosomes. The fact is that not everyone fits into one gender or the other.

• Like 25
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 7

M Monstre

I bet this is also how they deal with their pedophilia and molestation scandals too :ladyhaha:

• Like 22
  • LMAO 1

Quartz

What does non-binary gender mean? I always get confused especially with the cis word. Can anyone explain?

Let's be nice to each other <3
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Tell that to the thousands of intersex people born every year with both male and female genitalia and XXY or other alternative chromosomes. The fact is that not everyone fits into one gender or the other.

I feel like the intersex community is so invisible to the whole world. With more awareness, intersex visibility could help people who cannot yet understand how gender is a social construct come to a different perspective through seeing that biology does not always support the binary.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

davflz
1 minute ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

what I find the most amusing is how these bigots always want to rely on "science" to back up their "two gender" theory but they always ignore that modern Biology and Psychology actually acknowledges the fluidity of sex and gender :air: 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, Quartz said:

What does non-binary gender mean? I always get confused especially with the cis word. Can anyone explain?

Non binary = rejecting the "male/man" and "female/woman" genders

Cis people are those that are born with anatomy that matches the gender they identify with (a man born with male genitalia)

Oppositely, a trans man might be a man born with a female genitalia.

• Like 3