šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Frozen 2 official trailer

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

davflz
22 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

The animation is beyond this world indeed. I'm in awe.

Ā 

I'm curious to see how the story will work out though. The first one was very iconic, and this second movie feels like a response to the first's success and not exactly a continuation. On the other hand, the trailer gives the impression that they are going for a more mature approach.

I think that's very good approach for this project. The children that watched Frozen growing up are now pre-teens or teenagers, so this more mature approach would both excite them because of nostalgia and also respond to their now more "mature" and developed tastes in media. Dramatic adventure movies are very popular with that age group, so putting frozen in that setting is very smart tbh.

But yeah, I hope there is an actual drive and passion behind this. There are so many sequels that just feel like empty cash-grabs, but I have hope for this oneĀ :vegas:Ā Frozen is now one of their biggest properties and I doubt they would not put everything they have into this.

Reality

Iā€™d never thought Iā€™d be excited for a Frozen movie, but here I am..

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

RAMROD

It looks more interesting to me cos action and mystery element is in play. It will take the Lore into much deeper level.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived