💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Natali’s reaction to Gaga laying on the floor

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster

Sjsjskzkxksjsdk I'm screaming :ladyhaha: these videos from last night keep shocking me :selena:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

"I've got a little sister who looks just like me. And she wants nothing more than a man to please" is actually written by Natali.

Phaye Monster

Poor Natali is questioning all of her life choices:icega:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Oriane

I don't see her being annoyed or anything :huh:

She's just moving her head so that Gaga won't kick her, and the rest of the video she just has a normal face. People don't keep a smile on their face 24 hours a day.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Sanne Godijn
3 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I don't see her being annoyed or anything :huh:

She's just moving her head so that Gaga won't kick her, and the rest of the video she just has a normal face. People don't keep a smile on their face 24 hours a day.

Also natali is probably used to it by now

Infinity Wave
3 hours ago, LVbuttondown said:

Omg they really need to limit her alcohol consumption. I thought she said she had a team in place to help keep her stable? They off for the summer? Damn. If she’s trying to ease the locals she’s gained back into crazyga’s presence I would suggest slowing down a bit. 

Natali and Brian go from looking amused to annoyed to about to kick her ass in all the videos I’ve seen. 

3 hours ago, brownie said:

Is it just me or does Brian look straight up annoyed here :selena:

Guys...

Gaga is a +30 yo woman that I'm sure knows how to control herself... why do we have to read into everything

She's just having fun, I mean she's friend with Brian I'm sure he knows how crazy Gaga can be

And Natali is her sister, and she just doesn't want a heel in an eye :ladyhaha:

Colourful

Glamourpuss

She's having fun, stop criticising her. You all haven't been a messy drunk and it shows. 

ydnmnme
21 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

She's having fun, stop criticising her. You all haven't been a messy drunk and it shows. 

we don’t criticizing her lol We’re having fun too! Well, at least I am. I love to see Gaga being like that, drunk and messy and sassy and sexy. Nobody blames her :saladga: 

And we’re just joking about Natali’s reaction) We’re all adults and we understand everything :oops: 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

ChromeAngel
5 hours ago, LVbuttondown said:

Omg they really need to limit her alcohol consumption. I thought she said she had a team in place to help keep her stable? They off for the summer? Damn. If she’s trying to ease the locals she’s gained back into crazyga’s presence I would suggest slowing down a bit. 

Natali and Brian go from looking amused to annoyed to about to kick her ass in all the videos I’ve seen. 

:what: how could you possibly know all of these details about her life? And who’s “they”?? She’s not allowed to make her own decisions? And also she’s making millions of dollars for these people. I don’t think they Give a fu** what she does on stage

whateveradore
6 hours ago, LVbuttondown said:

Sis calm down its not that deep, it was a fun night for her. Have you no expirienced Britney/Paris/Lindsay? Or Gaga during BTW and ARTPOP for that matter

whateveradore
6 hours ago, CyanDante said:

Is that Aquaria? :diane:

6 hours ago, evilfaqqot said:

We- :selena:

Is that Aquaria?  :selena:

Yes, Bobby loves her, he literally goes to her bar gigs to see her perform. And he was at DragCon

whateveradore
5 hours ago, brownie said:

Is it just me or does Brian look straight up annoyed here :selena:

I think is more to the sense of "and I oup_ here this bitch goes again" cuz' like, I get it they are friends but at the same time, those are HIS gigs not hers and she comes and steals the spotlight ... but hey the sales keep coming haha

G U C C I

Didn’t mean to sound judgmental or super critical of her but those videos make me super nervous after the damn articles written about her last couple of shows. 

I love that she’s having fun and seems happy. But a whole bunch of articles about erratic behavior on top of the breakup articles would be a MESS. 

Archived