Gaga wipes her genitals on stage

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I
18 minutes ago, XxBones said:

Haha how are you guys not making the connection to the song she is singing. All the sexual stuff is during the same song “luck be a lady” and even when she goes down on Brian the lyric is “blow on some other guys dice”. The song can be interpreted as a girl being sexual and promiscuous because luck can happen to anyone. 

Yeah but grinding on some disco sticks during LoveGame is really not the same as pretending to give your longtime BFF a blow job while singing a Frank Sinatra standard, ya know? 

Suspiria
37 minutes ago, LabCoatDude said:

I found it hilarious tbh :ladyhaha:

I've expected that all of us must be used to it by now, but :what:

Yeah I don't understand why everyone's so shocked by this... she literally got humped by a dancer while she pretended to be a motorbike:sharon: And sang Venus butt naked in a club. I can't even remember how many times her dancers have simulated oral on her during shows.

Kimblue

She simulated oral at the BTWB.  Watched this this morning and didn’t really think anything of it. Oh how we forget. Plus she was wearing underwear it’s not like she actually was wiping her vagina. 

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Yeah I don't understand why everyone's so shocked by this... she literally got humped by a dancer while she pretended to be a motorbike:sharon: And sang Venus butt naked in a club. I can't even remember how many times her dancers have simulated oral on her during shows.

you have a point GIF by Billions

RAMROD

Tbh Gaga does that so this doesn't happen, maybe?

article-2093701-1180B359000005DC-854_468

those are fake tan juice btw :fan:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

DiamondAngel

so what? I also wipe my genitals on stage. maybe u should stop being judgmental and leave us alone >:( !!!

raragaga

giphy.gif

xoxo

Renie

This is giving me so much life! She seems so happy (or just drunk) and she’s just living it up and not holding back! It makes me so happy to see!

There aren’t many women that turn me on but I might have been needing a hanky myself after watching these vids from last night! :laughga:

Reginald

These Jazz shows look like so much fun for Gaga, lol. I would love to see her give a lil cabaret sexual humor 

CannaeDrive

Gaga: Fish'n Chips for y'all tonight!

Gaga:

giphy.gif

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Gaga is back y'all :tony:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

McYves

Guys, do you remember that she's LADY GAGA doing jazz right?  This is just her being tired of being a lady for so long and having fun. I love it and I want more.:pawsup:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived