ZwRaven
4 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Why does she move like an old woman

Cause she was drunk AF.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Haus beauty will be selling a $200 püssy kerchief next month. Get your credit cards ready gurls.

tenor.gif?itemid=3825388

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
20 hours ago, JustYouandI said:

That's kinda borderline sexual harassment :wtfga:

Borderline? If a male singer did this to a female sax player it would definitely be sexual harassment. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bonkers

The title of this thread is so gross I threw up a hotdog I don't remember eating.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

littlepotter
20 hours ago, Zander said:

Taking these "LG6 leaks" to a whole other meaning. 

20 hours ago, Chris Evans said:

mam you are in a Joanne Trattoria

YALL HAVE NO CLUE HOW HARD I LAUGHED OUT LOUD

chaeri pls

LaLuna

"Madonna in Truth or Dare almost getting arrested in Toronto for simulating masturbation on stage" teas :laughga:

In all seriousness, this is kind of worrying. I don't know what she's on but this is not good.

Ziggy
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Borderline? If a male singer did this to a female sax player it would definitely be sexual harassment. 

I mean, they’re friends so it’s not like it’s some rando doing it. Friends doing faux sexual stuff to each other is the furthest thing from implausible lol I doubt she’d have done it if she thought she was operating in bad faith.

liquidsunshine
27 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I mean, they’re friends so it’s not like it’s some rando doing it. Friends doing faux sexual stuff to each other is the furthest thing from implausible lol I doubt she’d have done it if she thought she was operating in bad faith.

We obviously know Gaga /the whole context so we all know she was just being cheeky. But this is setting a precedence and can be viewed as an employer (Gaga) harassing her employee (Brian) through unspoken power hierarchy ( Brian being forced to play along). Similar situation happened with Louis ck scandal where he was given permission by his female employees/friends to masturbate in front them yet it is still viewed as sexual harassment cuz of the unspoken power hierarchy. 

Antichrist
6 minutes ago, liquidsunshine said:

We obviously know Gaga /the whole context so we all know she was just being cheeky. But this is setting a precedence and can be viewed as an employer (Gaga) harassing her employee (Brian) through unspoken power hierarchy ( Brian being forced to play along). Similar situation happened with Louis ck scandal where he was given permission by his female employees/friends to masturbate in front them yet it is still viewed as sexual harassment cuz of the unspoken power hierarchy. 

gaga orchestrating this behind the scenes:

and then i TAKE your handkerchief and i WIPE MY VAG WITH IT, GOT IT? if there are any misunderstandings please consult with my employer.

Renie

Now seems like a good time to leave this here...

tenor.gif?itemid=10207062

Its not that serious! She was having fun! I don’t see everybody complaining about Aquaria deep throating that banana on stage. It’s burlesque, it’s raunchy! If you can’t handle it then leave!!

ZwRaven
18 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Why does EVERY post have to turn so serious :sharon:

I know right? Like she hasn't done this type of stuff a million times. Guys, she was Drunk! People do stuff they might otherwise have not if sober. Plus well, it was his birthday so there's that. I'd gladly accept that gift. ;)

Archived