Apple Music
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump Supporter Arrested for Threatening To Kill Democrats

Featured Posts

PartySick
32 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I knew he would look exactly like this. 

We know this demographic suffers from serious issues. 

To be fair, my grandpa looks a lot like this guy and he said he'd knock a Trump supporter's lights out should he come across one :gaycat:

But yeah, "radical Trump supporter arrested for *insert violent thing here*" is ALWAYS a white dude. I would say older but there's a few 20/30 somethings that are also stupid.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me.
  • Like 1

Marilyn MonHoe
58 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I pictured him dirtier TBH. 

Glad they arrested him. Hope they get info on every website he goes to. 

This should be a suspected domestic terrorism charge. 

But he's white so it won't be. 

Yup pretty much. The San Bernardino shooter was labeled a terrorist and treated as such but the likes of Dylan Roof were only charged as hate crimes. White people usually get treated with kid gloves compared to people of color 

Edited by Marilyn MonHoe
  • Like 1

Marilyn MonHoe
22 minutes ago, PartySick said:

To be fair, my grandpa looks a lot like this guy and he said he'd knock a Trump supporter's lights out should he come across one :gaycat:

But yeah, "radical Trump supporter arrested for *insert violent thing here*" is ALWAYS a white dude. I would say older but there's a few 20/30 somethings that are also stupid.

Well of course not every person that looks like that is a trump supporter, but they do make up a big chunk of his base TlJ2soO.png

• LMAO 1

Marilyn MonHoe
20 minutes ago, Queenofpeace said:

Not supporting him in any way but I have honesty seen some supporters of the democrats did a similiar kind of stupid ****

There are always some idiots and extreme found in every part of political affiliation and support. 

Trust me I seen more stupid **** in country :saladga:

Again this is my own personal view and I clearly do not endorse any of trump actions

There are definitely crazies on both sides. The difference is that Republicans are full of them as they openly push conspiracy theories such as “The Democrat party is the party of Satan” and “Obama was a Muslim who was born in Kenya and should not have been president”. When crap like that goes unchallenged then it’s no wonder that most hate crimes and forms of domestic terrorism come from the Republican Party :shrug: 

Marilyn MonHoe
9 minutes ago, Queenofpeace said:

Lol this remind of the obama bin Laden meme back in the day :giggle:

Can't find it now tho

I like this one

102-CE3-B3-5-EDF-4389-A56-F-E9-F07-F8722

:ladyhaha:

• YAAAS 1

ltlmnstr

He’s not gonna be charged

There was a death plot against Ruth Bader Ginsburg and they let that guy go. Didn’t even charge it as domestic terrorism.

• Like 1

Marilyn MonHoe
23 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

He’s not gonna be charged

There was a death plot against Ruth Bader Ginsburg and they let that guy go. Didn’t even charge it as domestic terrorism.

Yeah I have the same doubts as well. This psycho has been doing this for three years and is just now getting arrested :toofunny:

A clear cut case of white privilege :toofunny:

• Like 1

skaxboy

I Googled the mans full name and saw basically all the news sites reporting this. Then I Googled his name plus “Fox News” and there was nothing to be found. :trollga: 

• Like 2

Marilyn MonHoe
6 hours ago, skaxboy said:

I Googled the mans full name and saw basically all the news sites reporting this. Then I Googled his name plus “Fox News” and there was nothing to be found. :trollga: 

Of course. Faux News is a Republican propaganda machine that shouldn’t be allowed to call itself a “news organization”. They regularly lie and obfuscate the truth in order to serve their own interests.

Lion Heart

Somehow I expected someone younger. But this: 

..over 2,000 phone calls to the U.S. Capitol over a three-year period

They need to take these more seriously. 2000+ calls OVER three years?