💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

TOUR CONCEPT : Chaos World Tour

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

Hi ! I've just imagined a World Tour concept for Gaga called "Chaos World Tour" included all of her hits.

It's a show inspired by Medieval Era added to Gaga universe and modernity. The stage would a big tower, a central door, a part of ruins with stone and wooden planks on the floor and a little tower. 2 large elongated screens that would go up to the ceiling would surrounded the structure and a big screen divided in 3 asymmetric part would go above it. Finally, there would be a round-shaped extension platform in front of the main scene.

The setlist is a mixed between hits and fan favorites. It includes :

**ACT I**

Bloody Mary / Black Jesus † Amen Fashion

Bad Romance

**ACT II**

Angel Down

Monster / Judas

Sinner's Prayer

Scheiße

**ACT III**

Dance In The Dark

Alejandro

Sexxx Dreams

Born This Way

Venus

**ACT IV**

Just Dance / LoveGame

Poker Face

Heavy Metal Lover / Marry The Night

**ACT V**

Mary Jane Holland

So Happy I Could Die

Applause

**ACT VI**

Million Reasons

John Wayne

Paparazzi

**ACT VII**

Aura / Swine

The Cure

Visual would be a mixed of BTW visuals and TFM visuals :

D8unO28W4AIC-OO.png:large

What do you think of this concept ? Let me know your feelings about the concept, setlist or visual ! :kara:

TimisaMonster

So BTWB 2.0? lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MANiCURE 6
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

So BTWB 2.0? lol

Basically. :triggered:

But only the stage has a BTWB influence ;-)

Xoxo Adriana

tenor.gif?itemid=11648592

maybe take it easy on all those Joanne songs though. Apart from that its perfection

MANiCURE 6
57 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11648592

maybe take it easy on all those Joanne songs though. Apart from that its perfection

Yeah but for me, those Joanne songs perfectly fits the aesthetic of the show :-) And thk you :kara:

voidfigure

I hate to be the party downer here, but the songs choices don't flow well together and the concept / setlist is too much of a rehash of btwb for me to like it. Plus the name of the show brings back some unwanted twitter related memories.

Maybe I'm too used to my vision of being realistic* about  fanmade setlists and I don't get the whole "dream show concept" thing tho 🙂 so I get why some people may like it.

*meaning creating a fanmade show concept that Gaga would actually do

MANiCURE 6
7 hours ago, voidfigure said:

I hate to be the party downer here, but the songs choices don't flow well together and the concept / setlist is too much of a rehash of btwb for me to like it. Plus the name of the show brings back some unwanted twitter related memories.

Maybe I'm too used to my vision of being realistic* about  fanmade setlists and I don't get the whole "dream show concept" thing tho 🙂 so I get why some people may like it.

*meaning creating a fanmade show concept that Gaga would actually do

It's okay ! ;-) I know I'm a bit delulu regarding the setlist... Gaga would never perform MJH, HML, Venus, BM and SD in the same show...  :triggered:

PartySick

You had me at Sexxx Dreams and I died a little inside (in the Venus way) at Swine.

I love you

🖤

Archived