Top 5 Harshest raters

5 @Fame Romance – 5,45

4 @GAGAJANDRO – 5,37

3 @NNES – 4,80

2 @LOVE JUNKIE - 4,78

1 @Blue Madonna – 4,43

giphy.gif

skinny

I have quite strong opinions on both sweetener and TUN, I think that for both of them they are half gold, half trash, which is the reason my average is so low

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS
  • Love 1

Blue Madonna
2 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

7. raindrops (an angel cried)

2cyr576.jpg

Overall score: 7,01

Highest score (10): @PinkPop  @corvus albus  @Phoebe Buffay  @DiamondKing

Lowest score (3): @GaGaLB

FentyGa: Vocals come THROUGH

Gam: Good starter to the album, those vocals

AMENiCURE: This is a really beautiful intro to the album imo. Her vocal ability shines the best here imo and I really loved the sample as well. However, it is a huge shame that it isn't long as the snippet she shared on Instagram. It would've def scored higher if she dropped it as an full-fledged track and not a short opening intro.

LOVE JUNKIE: Her voice is beautiful and all but I wish she would've just incorporated these vocals into a full length song. I understand it's just meant to be an intro but I just don't think it really fit that well with the overall sound of the album.

IrishMonster: beautiful vocals

PinkPop: I need more! For so long, especially after the Dangerous Woman acapella she did, I really wanted a pure acapella track of her voice – you don’t even need music when her voice sounds like that! I used to listen to the One Last Time acapella over and over again just to appreciate her pure velvet vocals.

TheWitness: Nice intro, but it’s an intro

GAGAJANDRO: This vocals for an intro... wow

PlastiscGuy: Cute intro, I guess, although a little annoying in my opinion I always skip it.

GaGaLB: Wished it was made into a full song

corvus albus: An emotional opener to this album and it hits always all the lacrymal glands.

Nuggets: tha vocals, omg

Twitter: The only b*tch in pop music I will accept a 37 sec song. #GagaDontGetAnyIdeas

Mirages: I didn’t wanna rate it because it’s a sample and just two lines, but her vocals are nice and clear.

NNES: I like her voice in this intro. The intro is cute tbh.

DiamondKing: Wish it was a full song tho

Ryusei: Gorgeous and flawless intro. I'll take off 2 points cause it's only like 15 seconds long lol

Davian: Way too short but it’s beautiful

beautiful intro

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS
  • YAAAS 2

Blue Madonna
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

I don't think it's actually a song with 1, it's a nice song which if I were ranking as an individual song I would give it like a 6.5, but my way of rating is that I spread out my rates so I always end up giving 1s, that way my votes have more impact

@DiamondKing thanks for your semi-passive-aggressive-semi-kind comment on the everytime result :huntyga:

idk I just find that song kinda forgettable and again, the song itself isn't a 1 but I rated it low so I could get it as low as I could :emma:

Edited by Blue Madonna
  • Love 1

Jose P
2 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

**** I forgot about that one @Jose P please remind me on time :laughga:

OK. I was planning on reminding everyone who hasn’t submitted on Wednesday, exactly two weeks before the deadline.

• Thanks 1

Mirages
4 hours ago, PinkPop said:

I AM SHOOKETH

lmao lol GIF

I don't know why, acting like you don't know me :lana:served me right though it's 3 am and I can't sleep :selena:

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

A Star Is Born

Girl, noah fence but that list.... :triggered:

and that top 3.... :messga:

R.E.M > everytime > better off > no tears left to cry > successful > sweetener > goodnight n go > borderline > breathin > the light is coming > god is a woman > raindrops > pete davidson > blazed > get well soon

• LMAO 1

PinkPop
7 hours ago, Mirages said:

I don't know why, acting like you don't know me :lana:served me right though it's 3 am and I can't sleep :selena:

omg i do that. i had a nap yesterday at 4pm and didn't sleep till 2am :(

serves me right for being a weak tired bish tbh hahaha

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Saint Hollywood
23 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Better Off better land somewhere within the top 5 or else I'm throwing hands

1809387336_electricchair!.thumb.jpg.f00c

I guess I'm throwing hands

• LMAO 1

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I guess I'm throwing hands

Would you like to participate in my DW Megarate? :)

I want it 💪 I got it 💪
  • Love 1

Saint Hollywood
4 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Would you like to participate in my DW Megarate? :)

Sure :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

LOVE JUNKIE
On 6/10/2019 at 2:37 PM, DiamondKing said:

5. goodnight n go

2vb5r7n.jpg

Overall score: 7,83

Highest score (11): @PinkPop  @PlastiscGuy

Lowest score a.k.a. will be banned from my megarates forever (0,7): @LOVE JUNKIE 

Spoiler

AMENiCURE: i really love this track. those melodies are just so ethereal. i just don't enjoy the trap sound of the track. this song would've so much better with a more pop production. i even prefer the production on the original than this one. it doesn't fit with her beautiful singing on this one.

LOVE JUNKIE: I've been a fan of Imogen since before Ariana had a music career and Goodnight And Go was one of my favorite songs by her so I was super excited when I saw this song title on the tracklist because I figured it'd be a cover. Unfortunately it wasn't. It's just a weird mashup of elements from the original song and new material that doesn't really seem to fit. Also her vocals are mixed way too loudly over the beat drop it sounds so weird and wrong. And the structure makes no sense. It's literally just one verse and then a bunch of repetition with two bridges interspersed. It has none of the fun of the original and is just a total mess and it makes me sad.

IrishMonster: great track

PinkPop: One of my faves all times from Ari and I love the Imogen version especially as she's British and how Ari references her favourite artist as someone who isn't necessarily part of the 'big pop girls'. I love the meaning behind this track and love the spin Ari put on it. Another one you can just listen to it and be in your feelings. TheWitness: underrated

GAGAJANDRO: Cute lil song

PlastiscGuy: So... yeah. I love Imogen Heap so freaking much and Goodnight and Go was one of my favorite songs by her, so when Ari covered the song for the second time but now included it on her new album... a gifting

Alexander Levi: The second verse with her breathy vocals and minimal instrumentals is the highlight of the song. corvus albus: The drop is weird with no real hook. The lyrics are really good and Ariana shows us her vulnerable side again which I appreciate.

Nuggets: i like it. fight me.

Mirages: Underrated honestly. Such a good song.

NNES: Not as bad as I thought it would be.

Ryusei: I actually prefer this over the Imogen Heap version (sue me) cause it keeps that same vibe throughout the whole song. And the "one of these days you're gonna miss your train..." part gives me such a distinct image in my head. Just this whole "It would be better for us not to start anything but we still are going to inevitably" narrative of the song is so relatable to me.

Davian: My favorite non single. It’s still not a song I listen to put it stands out from the rest

I can't believe I'm the only person who doesn't like this song :lmao:

Spoiler

And I still don't. It's sloppy and poorly executed

tumblr_oosfrcsxEI1t1rvzco1_500.gif

on a three day bender
  • Shook 1