šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Final Fantasy VII Remake slated for March 3rd release

Seeka

Featured Posts

Phlop

If FFXV proves anything, I donā€™t think the episodic release will be completed. Itā€™s taken them years to just release the beginning of the game. FFXVs future episodes were cancelled.

I hope Iā€™m wrong, because it looks amazing.

BYE

gypsy101

ugh shot shot mimicking the opening where it pulls out and shows the whole city... awesome

Seeka
7 hours ago, Phlop said:

If FFXV proves anything, I donā€™t think the episodic release will be completed. Itā€™s taken them years to just release the beginning of the game. FFXVs future episodes were cancelled.

I hope Iā€™m wrong, because it looks amazing.

FFXV's episodes are still coming out as novella. Not to mention, Hajime Tabata, who actually did 90%Ā  of the work behind FFXV, was forced to resign, so the episodes couldn't be finished. It wasn't like they did it on a whim.

Oh and not to mention FFXV wasn't a commercial success because people kept waiting to buy it. So that's another reason why the support is basically discontinued. It's not like it just happened.

RAMROD

Hope the FFVII stans will help keep the episodes coming. They have pretty large fanbase. FFVII and VIII in particular are always taken as classics in the series.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived