💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How to tell if ticket is actually Early Entry?

Hachi

Featured Posts

Hey All!

I just bought two tickets listed as Early Entry with tag "Priority Entry" on StubHub and have been transferred the tickets on ticketmaster.  My question is how do i confirm that these tickets are actually early entry?  This is the most info I can see from the tickets on my account now.  (See pic)

https://imgur.com/a/87g0T5D

Sorry I didn't know how to embed the image.

whateveradore

when you open your ticket it should say Early Entry General Admission Standing on the top... if I'm not mistaken, Early Entrance is GA0 and regural general admission is GA4

D8tSbGiXsAQI5nY.jpg

whateveradore

and to include media at the right bottom corner it has written "Insert Images From URL", imgur links don't work here for some reason, I always tweet the picture, grab its link then delete it from my twitter.

whateveradore

lowkey, I saw people in line photoshopping their tickets.

Like, they would grab their actual QR code (since they did purchase tickets) and would put on top of someone's who had Early Entrance. The machine they use just scan the QR code to see if the person holding it actually paid for the ticket ... but what is written around it only the security guard who is scanning will read and tell if you are on the right queue.

Alfonso
21 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

lowkey, I saw people in line photoshopping their tickets.

Like, they would grab their actual QR code (since they did purchase tickets) and would put on top of someone's who had Early Entrance. The machine they use just scan the QR code to see if the person holding it actually paid for the ticket ... but what is written around it only the security guard who is scanning will read and tell if you are on the right queue.

Omg, so we could just photoshop them? :poot:

Well ticketmaster live chat agents are telling me that they aren't because you cant "transfer addons" and telling me they are regular tickets..?  Guess it's time to contact stubhub and get my money back, lol.

JohnnyVersace

Open the Ticketmaster app on your phone, click ticket details, and it should say early entry or EE on them. But pretty sure like another said that GA0 is EE

whateveradore
20 hours ago, Alfonso said:

Omg, so we could just photoshop them? :poot:

I may or may not have done that, and it might have worked.

whateveradore
20 hours ago, Hachi said:

Well ticketmaster live chat agents are telling me that they aren't because you cant "transfer addons" and telling me they are regular tickets..?  Guess it's time to contact stubhub and get my money back, lol.

Early Entrance is not exaclty an addon, its part of the ticket. As I said before, I think GA0 is early entrance, which yours is... all you have to do now is open in the app and check the QR Code

1 hour ago, whateveradore said:

Early Entrance is not exaclty an addon, its part of the ticket. As I said before, I think GA0 is early entrance, which yours is... all you have to do now is open in the app and check the QR Code

Thanks for putting my mind at ease :p. It says my tickets will be ready by tonight at 8pm on the Ticketmaster app so I can check the ticket tonight :)

4 hours ago, whateveradore said:

I may or may not have done that, and it might have worked.

Dang I wonder how many people are going to be doing this now at each show lol. 

whateveradore
14 minutes ago, Hachi said:

Dang I wonder how many people are going to be doing this now at each show lol. 

Lucky them, I have not seen someones M&G QR code, since mine was the 3 EVER Enigma show, otherwhise I would've tried to see her

monster4life231

Find the ticket producer or event organiser and check the barcode with them or confirm that this ticket has been sold. I had this issue when using Viagogo (do not use this site). I found photos of similar tickets online to ensure that they haven't simply copied it from a photo and I tried to contact the event company although they couldn't confirm anything with me since I bought it through a different website. Attempt everything and hope for the best. Mine were legitimate (thankfully), I hope that yours are too.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

20 hours ago, whateveradore said:

Lucky them, I have not seen someones M&G QR code, since mine was the 3 EVER Enigma show, otherwhise I would've tried to see her

Well I got my tickets on the Ticketmaster app finally. Only thing it says is “GA0” with row “EE3” - so assuming EE actually means early entry I should be okay :p

Archived