Stefani Tee
rumor

I met Gaga and asked her about LG6 and she smiled at me and....

Featured Posts

MasonG

If you're trolling us with this story playing with our emotions we'll have a problem

tenor.gif?itemid=9499390

• LMAO 4

MasonG
9 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Me clicking right after I saw the tittle!!

giphy.gif

This gif is honestly my favorite Gaga meme at the moment

• LMAO 2

RebeldeFaith

You had the chance to ask for Americano Mariachi Version and you went for LG6? :madge:

I guess this count as a signature, right?
  • LMAO 10
  • Thanks 1

The13thNote
1 hour ago, Speechless94 said:

Could you elaborate a little more on the context of the 'popular kid in the neighborhood' part or what your thoughts were when she said that? Just genuinely curious if she means that she knows you know people close to the Haus / inner circle or that she's alluding to some sort of theme / lyric. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that most non hardcore fans wouldn't know to go there to see Brian perform so she just thought you're a LM and would eventually figure out album details before the GP? 

I'm not trying to sound shady at all or asking you to give information about friendships / connections you might have - I'm just genuinely trying to figure out the context of her saying that.  

I'm always really excited to hear about other's experiences with her and super happy you got to have that moment - that sounds like a special one you'll always remember! 

It was kind of like she sang it. I remember her head kind of making a bop move while she said it. But I couldn't tell if it was a clue or anything so I asked her if it was and she just laughed kind of in a way that was like "ok ok don't press it kid" and then turned back towards the people that were standing next to her. 

• Shook 2

ReginaGeorge
8 hours ago, f r i c z k o said:

I cant believe you would waste your time about something thats totally out of our reach instead of spending quality time with her.

What? He asked her what he wanted to know and he probably had an amazing time meeting her. Leave this kind of negativity for something else. For him it was quality time and it's not like Gaga would talk about her personal life or something that could actually be considered quality conversation with a fan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

monsieurRed

I believe this just because if it were fake I’d think you’d spill more tea. But you might want to share pics to prove you were there. This isn’t that weird though. When I ran into Nicola at the museum I talked to him a bit about the pieces and asked him if he was going to be working on LG6 and he just shrugged and smiled. 

Reginald

I would have asked about ARTPOP Act II 

giphy.gif 

But I'm super happy you! :party:

nihilist blues
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Phaye Monster

Were you drunk too?:icega:

was this a drunken hallucination?:icega:

a perfect illusion?:icega:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby
  • LMAO 3

GayPrideUnicorn
22 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

Yeah, and I’m the son of God.

You are? Omg:giveup:

Spoiler

:stalkga:

• Shook 1

f r i c z k o
13 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

What? He asked her what he wanted to know and he probably had an amazing time meeting her. Leave this kind of negativity for something else. For him it was quality time and it's not like Gaga would talk about her personal life or something that could actually be considered quality conversation with a fan.

Who said personal life? Do you know how to engage with people in conversation or have a chat? He literally said she ignored him after asking too much and that even he felt that he pushed her over a limit. I'm not here to start a fight what I'm saying is that I would have behaved in a different way in that scenario. Don't be so sensitive. 

• Sad 1

Antonio

Still no proof, I guess it's just fanfic

Mío chico loco, muy guay contigo-go