Stefani Tee
rumor

I met Gaga and asked her about LG6 and she smiled at me and....

Featured Posts

Felixorfelicia
1 hour ago, f r i c z k o said:

I cant believe you would waste your time about something thats totally out of our reach instead of spending quality time with her.

And if they didn’t ask about lg6, half of this website would say ‘i cant believe you didn’t ask her about new music’ 

Vampire tingz <3
  • Like 14
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

River Phoenix

my netflix work at mom teas 

River Phoenix

S0436

I would’ve asked her what month she expects it to come out?

But I suppose if she has a title then it must be quite close as that usually happens at the end of the album making process.

f r i c z k o
15 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

And if they didn’t ask about lg6, half of this website would say ‘i cant believe you didn’t ask her about new music’ 

I don't really care tho, didn't mean to be mean in any way I just put myself in the situation and there are so many things that I would have rather talked about then being pushy and have Lady Gaga ignore me for the sake of information as if I was some  paparazzo. Do you get me?

RAMROD

Thank you for being the martyr for us :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ We ♥ Are ♥ Not ♥ Your ♥ Kind ♥
  • YAAAS 1

kevinsteve
12 minutes ago, S0436 said:

But I suppose if she has a title then it must be quite close as that usually happens at the end of the album making process.

Nope, the title is literally the first thing to happen:laughga:

• Like 1

Marjol

This sounds believable to me and how I'd imagine Gaga to react. I't my dream to meet drunky Gaga lol, but I'd never have the balls to ask a question like that, good on you!

"You are a ****ing rad bitch!" - Lady Gaga 18/9/2012 Amsterdam
  • Like 2

Robo Ga
4 hours ago, The13thNote said:

I was at Brian Newman's gig and I got the chance to sit with Gaga for a second. She was in all red. She was visibly tipsy. And in good spirits. Her security was letting fans kind of go stand/sit buy her. 

SO.....

I literally straight up asked her what the title of LG6 was and she just threw her head back and laughed. I said "do you have a title for it yet?" And she very confidently with a smile said "I do have a title for it." :udidnt:

I tried to ask her if she has a sound or idea in mind and she just laughed again but I could tell I was pushing it so I kind of laughed it off. But she literally patted me on the shoulder and said, "you're a popular kid in the neighborhood, im sure you'll find out soon enough." :shocked:

So I said, "is that a clue?" And she kind of brushed me off after that and started talking to other people/ drinking her drink. 

I AM DONE. Lmao. I can't believe I had the balls to do that.... 

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS

Bust the rearview and fire up the jets, 'cause it's you and me

elijahfan
4 hours ago, ChrisC said:

You should have asked her if it was coming this year instead of the sound :nails:

Yeah she definitely would have answered that

elijahfan

Why are you guys jumping at the OP's throat? Gaga didn't reveal anything, that's totally what she'd do. To me there's nothing unbelievable about this story, so props to the OP for meeting her and making her laugh ;)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

caulixtla
4 hours ago, Dutch said:

Does your mother work at Netflix tho?

To be pair, that poster’s prediction was accurate; Gaga did not perform anything from LG6 at the Met Gala. :)

“Don’t be unconscious all day on your f***ing phone” — Lady Gaga

Ziggy
4 hours ago, gag said:

Lady Gaga - Popular Kid surprise visual album dropping next Friday :tony:

Cool Kid @ The Party feat. Kid Cudi and LL Cool J :derpga::ally:

Dominic
1 hour ago, f r i c z k o said:

I don't really care tho, didn't mean to be mean in any way I just put myself in the situation and there are so many things that I would have rather talked about then being pushy and have Lady Gaga ignore me for the sake of information as if I was some  paparazzo. Do you get me?

No. We ask about the album :crossed: 

That is our mission. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
  • Love 1