Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DrunkGa

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

:diane: I always wanted that pic to be framed in my bedroom :diane: 

It's a very nice photograph. I wonder if Brian's wife models as she seemed very comfortable posing nude for Bruce. I was just thinking if she did that pic now they're would be an uproar now that the locals are more into her again lol.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
super ultra

She seems to be the best person to get drunk and party with :diane: And I'd be that also drunk person she meets randomly at the club and starts explaining her life path and decisions based on her natal chart :ladyhaha:

ydnmnme

Where’s the video! We need the damn video!!!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

nodandsmile

She's truly feeling herself these past few weeks and really love seeing that  :queenga:

1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

Where’s the video! We need the damn video!!!

Taking a few dips in the lady pond I see

Makes me wonder if she has some threesomes with Brian and his wife:huntyga:

1 hour ago, SimplyTheBest said:

She's truly feeling herself these past few weeks and really love seeing that  :queenga:

Right! As long as she keeps herself from becoming a  hot damn mess I am here for  lightly toasted DrunkGa 

snow white drinking GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

MonsterMom
19 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Right! As long as she keeps herself from becoming a  hot damn mess I am here for  lightly toasted DrunkGa 

snow white drinking GIF

Lightly toasted DrunkGa :huntyga:

gaga thoughts GIF

giskardsb
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

It's a very nice photograph. I wonder if Brian's wife models as she seemed very comfortable posing nude for Bruce. I was just thinking if she did that pic now they're would be an uproar now that the locals are more into her again lol.

Brians wife Angie Pontani is a Burlesque performer.

Shipper
19 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Brians wife Angie Pontani is a Burlesque performer.

Wow. Really?

I can imagine her and Gaga getting along well. She doesnt seem bothered and I always thought Gaga clings a bit too much to brian since waaaay back that one show she was singing Orange Sky.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

9 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Lightly toasted DrunkGa :huntyga:

gaga thoughts GIF

IKR :D I LOVE Gaga on 100 but one slip from DrunkGa now? That sh*t  won't die on Page Six  anymore. That sh*t'll be on ET, Extra,  Variety and International news by noon next day!

lohan beach club GIF by MTV’s Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club

7 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Wow. Really?

I can imagine her and Gaga getting along well. She doesnt seem bothered and I always thought Gaga clings a bit too much to brian since waaaay back that one show she was singing Orange Sky.

They go waaay  back. LG godmother to their daughter. Why am I thinking there's another photo set up just like this but Gaga has long hair tho? :huh:

http://www.angiepontani.com/about-me

JustYouandI
15 minutes ago, KNJ said:

They go waaay  back. LG godmother to their daughter. Why am I thinking there's another photo set up just like this but Gaga has long hair tho? :huh:

http://www.angiepontani.com/about-me

The go waayyy back. He was Luc Carl's best friend. He probably nows Gaga since before he even met his wife.

Archived