Little Monster gave Gaga a rose during la vie en rose

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

tenor.gif

luna’s advocate

OOH GURL THOSE VOCALS :tony:

Dsn7fnAUwAASUS0.jpg

OT: that's so cute! maybe I should offer her a Bloody Mary cocktail next time she performs Bloody Mary the song nnn

it might break the curse :poot:

ydnmnme

I can’t describe how I LOVE her Jazz shows! Incredible!!!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Siena

that fan is so lucky :heart: it's funny how tight security is during enigma, but at Jazz and Piano you can practically hop on stage 

Flu Symptom

I need at least 50 people to just throw roses on stage after she hits her last note. Literally a moment...a moment :bradley:

Carpet Shark
31 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

that fan is so lucky :heart: it's funny how tight security is during enigma, but at Jazz and Piano you can practically hop on stage 

Well, J&P audiences are not known to be rowdy.

I think ...

The BPD Monster

if it was BTWB they would've gave her a dildo and she would've kindly take and use it in front of the audience :diane:

The BPD Monster
6 minutes ago, PersianHunty said:

if it was BTWB they would've gave her a dildo and she would've kindly take and use it in front of the audience :diane:

I think I have millions of grammar problems but forgive the PERSIAN hunty. Tnx 💞

Sneaky Oliver
34 minutes ago, PersianHunty said:

This is so funny cause it sounds true:fan: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TimisaMonster

I just worry like...imagine the guy poisoned the flower and she smelled it and passed out...

Am I crazy?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I was at this show and I totally thought this was staged. I'm surprised that they let a fan just walk up to the stage like that. If I had known, I would have brought her something! I was in the fourth row right on the aisle where this guy walked down. Another fan gave her a rose who was in the front row, center section, just after this. At the end of the song, she threw the roses back into the audience. 

Miracle
On 6/10/2019 at 10:35 AM, Blue Madonna said:

OOH GURL THOSE VOCALS :tony:

Dsn7fnAUwAASUS0.jpg

OT: that's so cute! maybe I should offer her a Bloody Mary cocktail next time she performs Bloody Mary the song nnn

it might break the curse :poot:

Or a bloody dead baby. She might wipe her **** with it tho. 

Archived