Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Britney ranting on IG: I'm Skinny As A Needle

Hades

Featured Posts

XxBones

I don’t get why people keep saying it’s obvious she has mental problems from this video?? She just looks annoyed at the fans saying she’s not in control of her social media and annoyed at the paparazzi as well. 

Bradley

I actually love that she's speaking with her fans and voicing out her thoughts, but that wasn't a statement that necessarily put her in good light.

She seemed defensive and what she should do right now is just ignore the controversy and live out her best life with her boyfriend. And maybe plan on returning to the music scene soon.

migamiga
1 hour ago, XxBones said:

I don’t get why people keep saying it’s obvious she has mental problems from this video?? She just looks annoyed at the fans saying she’s not in control of her social media and annoyed at the paparazzi as well. 

Her speech pattern and facial expressions are just kind of off. Especially if you compare this to how she use to be it’s very awkward. It makes me sad cause whatever struggles she’s been through has clearly changed her.

latina twilight

I don't think she needed to comment on this, but I'm living for her for doing it. I don't find it funny, tbh, people need to cut some slack on her.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived