💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Barbs doing witchcraft on Cardi B?

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

I know it’s probably just a Barb trying to be funny but if it isn’t...Marty.  :gum:

The barbs are completely out of this world  :air:

RAMROD

Right. :poot:  Those things needed personal part of the victims for it work, such as strand of hair, nail clippings, or such. And did they got that? No. The Barbz  are just losing their sanity:lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LateToCult
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Right. :poot:  Those things needed personal part of the victims for it work, such as strand of hair, nail clippings, or such. And did they got that? No. The Barbz  are just losing their sanity:lmao:

That’s why they’re scary.  :gum:

Seeka
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The dolls work like that yeah but curses in general don't really need such things. Though it's suggested you have such things for proper taglocks 

Andreu

I hate when u generalise over a whole fanbase :crossed:

That im part of :chica: stream Queen by thequeen of rap herself

Andreu

But leaving aside my love for Onika its true that sometimes her fans are something else.

RudraCNG
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I hate when u generalise over a whole fanbase :crossed:

That im part of :chica: stream Queen by thequeen of rap herself

I mean, I like Nicki music, but her fans are... a little difficult sometimes, let's just say that :huntyga:

Andreu
7 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I mean, I like Nicki music, but her fans are... a little difficult sometimes, let's just say that :huntyga:

which is what I literally said here :huntyga:

9 minutes ago, Andreu said:

But leaving aside my love for Onika its true that sometimes her fans are something else.

TimisaMonster

I dont believe in any of that having any real power over someone...and that tamale wrapper doll rising up looks so fake lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived