đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney and her boyfriend Sam spotted on a yacht in Miami

Gimme More

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Hope they are happy together...goals honestly for someone to stick by your side through good and bad in your life 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

This doesn’t look staged at all

actually there's a video of britney passing a phone to her bodyguard to take photographs of her and sam so stop :reductive:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

She's looking really good. I'm glad she's enjoying herself and relaxing.

2 hours ago, FentyGa said:

i hope she's having a good time

she's been through so much recently. sam seems to make her rly happy

Edit: can we start calling him sam instead of "boyfriend"?:laughga: we've done this for 3 years lmao

This is what I suggested she do after the first residency (actually the long hiatus should have been after Circus but it's water under the bridge): Take a hiatus after the first residency with no performing for at least a year to do whatever.

The gaps between legs in Vegas is not a 'real break', still relatively being very much in the public eye.

Announcing another residency less than a year after the first residency ended (with that POM tour in between) was ridiculous. 

If she's going to come back there had to be some type of anticipation for the new things she could add as well as  her becoming more inspired to perform again.  That just wasn't going to happen between the fall of last year and February 2019. (Especially after the POM Tour)

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

actually there's a video of britney passing a phone to her bodyguard to take photographs of her and sam so stop :reductive:

Well, that’s precisely what I mean... these aren’t paparazzi photos, though they’re styled to look that way. That’s called staging. Nothing’s been spontaneous or natural with Britney for a long while.

Archived