💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Khalid to join Lil Nas X’s body count

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Welp, “Talk” by Khalid is expected to jump over “Bad Guy” and reach the #2 position. This could have been his first #1 if OTR wasn’t so massive. 

So far Lil Nas X has slayed the hopes of:

Taylor Swift

Justin Bieber

Ed Sheeran

Shawn Mendes

Billie Eilish 

Khalid

(I better not get a wp. My last thread got moved to this tag, so I’m gonna put this one in the tag too.)

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

44 Shallow :cryga:

However, it will become her 3rd longest charting song in the US, surpassing Bad Romance!

Guest Adarsh
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

44 Shallow :cryga:

I hope it stays in the hot 100 at least till its one year anniversary. Only a few months to go. You can do it Shallow :cryga: 

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Adarsh said:

I hope it stays in the hot 100 at least till its one year anniversary. Only a few months to go. You can do it Shallow :cryga: 

Probably not, I mean there will be album bombs next week and Shallow is gonna go recurrent. :messga:

Mirages
11 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

if OTR wasn’t so massive

if only someone burnt the original recording before it was released :triggered: that song gets on my last nerve :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Lady Rah Rah

I thought this meant they were gonna sleep together...body count to me means how many people you have done a bed dance with lmao 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Ryusei

Khalid #2 with what song? I've never heard one of his songs :selena:  is he US local or smth? I know of him but...

Musery

Guest Adarsh
6 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

I thought this meant they were gonna sleep together...body count to me means how many people you have done a bed dance with lmao 

Body count usually means dead bodies :what:

Lady Rah Rah
Just now, Adarsh said:

Body count usually means dead bodies :what:

Omg...well damn do I feel dumb right now :smh:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Khalid #2 with what song? I've never heard one of his songs :selena:  is he US local or smth? I know of him but...

“Talk” feels like the most overplayed song of the year to me and it’s so boring. In this case I’m glad the Barb blocked.  :messga:

TheProfessor
35 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Probably not, I mean there will be album bombs next week and Shallow is gonna go recurrent. :messga:

Can it come back if it goes top50 again?!

Archived