Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Eurovision Song Contest: Megarate Results Ceremony

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
17 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

Hello there, 

I went through the thread and it seems I have not missed any surprises :ally: I hope for the next megarate you will think about something creative that could win. Although I am glad Loreen won and not that fire song :reductive:

And yet!!!! Y'all let my submitted songs flop!!!! Is THIS GV???? :triggered:

Aww, maybe your choices in GV reflects here :huntyga: 

but better luck next time :hug: 

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

I have already received 10 songs so we're off to a great start! Keep'em coming :vegas:

No rush though. I'll let @TeenIdle kick off GV12 first so we have something to do during the next hiatus :lolly: 

Glittertinks
1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

Aww, maybe your choices in GV reflects here :huntyga: 

but better luck next time :hug: 

Bish :triggered:

Time to become more extra :ohwell:

Bellatrix

Btw, do you like that the submissions are anonymous or do you want dem exposures?

DesertWolf
19 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Btw, do you like that the submissions are anonymous or do you want dem exposures?

Exposures please :ally: but maybe when you announce the results 

Everybody knows it's only for the show XXVI

Bellatrix
7 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Exposures please :ally: but maybe when you announce the results 

Yeah, that was what I was thinking :lolly: 

Florian
On 6/9/2019 at 11:09 PM, loathereality said:

eleni against euphoria  is an insult to beautiful Loreen

On 6/9/2019 at 11:09 PM, Dutch said:

That I agree on.

Bellatrix

I've received 17 songs so far. Still no deadline yet, but if you haven't started thinking about your submissions yet would be good to start.

Same procedure as last time. If you're interested and ready, submit up to two songs in a DM.
It can't be one from the first round.

@Glittertinks @TeenIdle @kvnrp @mister max @053Timo @Marvsnr @DiegoMonster @Florian @Davian @NNES @DeluluSwine @Nirvana @nikola

Bellatrix

I'm listening to the songs we have so far. It's going to be a great one! No obvious favourite like Euphoria and Fuego yet so probably a bit more exciting than the last one as well  :lolly: 

Bellatrix

@Glittertinks @TeenIdle @Dutch @kvnrp @mister max @Marvsnr @DiegoMonster @Florian @Davian @NNES @DeluluSwine @Nirvana @nikola @SwissMonster @Varys

Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all this time you'd like to send a song.

If you want to be a part of deciding the lineup  for the 2nd round of the Eurovision megarate you will have one more week to do so.

Send one or two songs (your choice) in a DM. Last day to send your submissions are next Saturday, 6th of July.

anigif_sub-buzz-2796-1494423548-11.gif?d

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

@Glittertinks @TeenIdle @Dutch @kvnrp @mister max @Marvsnr @DiegoMonster @Florian @Davian @NNES @DeluluSwine @Nirvana @nikola @SwissMonster @Varys

Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all this time you'd like to send a song.

If you want to be a part of deciding the lineup  for the 2nd round of the Eurovision megarate you will have one more week to do so.

Send one or two songs (your choice) in a DM. Last day to send your submissions are next Saturday, 3rd of July.

anigif_sub-buzz-2796-1494423548-11.gif?d

I‘ll try But I have so much Uni work Right now :/ But If you do a 3rd Edition, I would be here for it!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Bellatrix
43 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I‘ll try But I have so much Uni work Right now :/ But If you do a 3rd Edition, I would be here for it!

No worries. Although, you aren't required to do rate the songs if you send your submissions. So if you have a song or two that you'd like to see in the megarate you can start with sending them and then see if you have the time to do the rating. If you don't it's fine and the songs are still in. There are no disqualifications here :diane: 

A 3rd edition is likely to happen too.

Bellatrix

@TeenIdle @Dutch @kvnrp @mister max @Marvsnr @DiegoMonster @Florian @Davian @NNES @DeluluSwine @Nirvana @nikola @SwissMonster @Varys @Ryusei

Ok darlings, tomorrow is the last day to submit your songs!

Last time there were some complaints about songs that were missing so here's your chance to have your say in the lineup.
Someone wanted more Australian songs and I can reveal that there so far are none.

dcs1y9nzz1z21.gif

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest: Megarate Results Ceremony

Archived