48 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one!

• Ray of Light (1998)
    • Music (2000)
    • American Life (2003)

Featured Posts

Caca

I'm torturing a bitch. :madge:

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Musicisfreedom
3 minutes ago, Blue Champagne said:

I'm torturing a bitch. :madge:

tenor.gif?itemid=12346756

Bitch I'm Madonna

Gagaism

Im late :messga:. Thanks @Phoebe Buffay it was fun to participate. 

God bless all sinners on here today 🤦🏾‍♂️

Sassy McSass

I’m too late! Can’t believe I missed the ceremony because of a soccer match... Now I just need a kid to become a soccer mom little monster. :toofunny:

@Phoebe Buffay thanks for the reminders anyway. :heart:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Lucas

Sorry I wasn't here! My 11 was the first song out of course :sweat: The results are exactly what I expected it to be haha

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Sorry I wasn't here! My 11 was the first song out of course :sweat: The results are exactly what I expected it to be haha

It was my 11 too lol  I was like: excuse me? I was glad someone else at least gave it an 11 :ladyhaha: 

tenor.gif 

Musery

Lucas
27 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

It was my 11 too lol  I was like: excuse me? I was glad someone else at least gave it an 11 :ladyhaha: 

tenor.gif 

Our flawless taste is superior, not everyone can have what we have :giggle:

Antichrist

the fact that isaac is getting so much love brings me a bit of hope that ggd hasn't descended into the oblivious taste pit of beyawnce, rih, and billion eyelash mess yet :diane:

IAmNotHere1997

I missed the megarate :(

Anyways, the results are pure sh!te and it seems like I didn't missed anything...

better for my nerves :vegas:

Sepsami
On 6/9/2019 at 7:57 PM, Phoebe Buffay said:

Push
2005_-_steven_klein_-_confessions_on_a_dance_floor_album_shoot_-_001.jpg
Average: 7,66
Stans: @MaryJaneHolland - 11
Haters: @Creyk - 3
Commentary:
PinkPop: 8 - love the middle eastern vibe that continues from the previous track.
sillynate: 9 - probably my least favorite of the bunch but when I get this far into the album, I don’t even skip because I’m almost done.
DutchHooker: 7 -The only song that scores a 7 from me, it's just less memorable than the others and it's very repetitive. However, it still blends in with the album and I don't skip it and like the song.
corvus albus: 6,75 - It might've sounded like a good idea for the verses to have this repeating line every second line but it gets annoying before the first pre-chorus takes over. The rest is decent enough.
Maleficent: 8 - Cute song, makes me feel good, like the Police references.
Hades: 9 - The most underrated track of the album. Sounds like a strip anthem but it's a bit repetitive so it might turn people off. I love it though. Is it my favourite? Not at all.
Ally Campana: 9 - A banger!! Whew.
Santa Stefani: I would like to have someone to push me like that. Sounds like an anthem for me, I love this song.
LanaDelGrant: 7 - overrated :reductive:
DiamondKing: 9 - Very infectious beat.

I know I'm late af and I know I shouldn't complain cuz I didn't rate but HOW did y'all let this perfection die so soon? :madge:

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I know I'm late af and I know I shouldn't complain cuz I didn't rate but HOW did y'all let this perfection die so soon? :madge:

u can always change that hunny :hor: participate in the ray of light megarate :hor:

Archived