• Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay

Future Lovers
2005_-_madonna_by_steven_klein_for_confessions_on_a_dance_floor_4.jpg
Average: 7,82
Stans: @halcyonpop - 11
Haters: @MaryJaneHolland - 2
Commentary:
PinkPop: 7 - 80’s disco meets 00’s electronic.
sillynate: 10 - wouldn’t be a Madonna album without a song that makes you go “wtf am I listening to?” I don’t mean it in a bad way, just that it’s very unique in structure & somewhat “trippy”
DutchHooker: 8 - I love the intro of it so much, but it could be shorter. The intro of the confessions tour made it so iconic.
FfFfFfFF: 7 - It doesn’t do it for me.
corvus albus: 7.5 - The way she pronounces "evidence" triggers me. It's a very experimental track that doesn't always work. The bassline is nice but the synths don't seem to have been properly arranged. I hope this is no foreshadowing for the future of Madonna's career choices in music.
Maleficent: 10 - I love this song! Peak Madonna Disco. Love the spoken intro. Mirwais is a genius
Hades: 8 - A dance-pop Odyssey needs some erotic touches i guess. Madonna channeling her inner Donna Summer.
Ally Campana: 6 - Good production but the song bored me halfway.
Sassy McSass: 9,6 - Love it! I really wish the “I Feel Love” sample she used on tour was a part of this recording on the album, it was a perfect mix.
Ryusei: 10 - How can this bitch TALK over a dance beat and make it catchy?? I'm.. Also the ending is sensory overload and amazing.
halcyonpop: 11 - I frequently see hate for this song on Twitter and I cannot figure it out. If someone could explain to me why people hate this perfect song, I’d appreciate it.
DiamondKing: 7 - I like the Donna Summer influence but the "In the evidence of its brilliance" part is a but annoying.

Ryusei

Guess I have to trust in god that people at least like Hung Up :pray: 

Musery

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Nah. Hung Over get's the #1. Nothing else can

Isaac 

tenor.gif?itemid=14053501

Caca

If Isaac doesn't win I will riot :triggered:

That INCREDIBLE MASTERPIECE isn't appreciated enough by the people of today. :cryga:

The BLENDING of ARABIC-INFLUENCED MUSIC with 00's POP is AMAZING and there's been NOTHING like it before or since. The way Madge and Isaac SNAPPEDT WHEWWWWWWWWWWW :giveup: 

The melodies :giveup: The harmonies :giveup: The hums :giveup: The EVERYTHING :giveup:

everyone MUST STAN, it remains one of her BEST SONGS and one of the BEST SONGS of ALL time.

Or maybe the flop GGDers will eliminate it because it isn't generic enough for their tone-deaf eardrums to "bop" to.

In b4 "pOp hAtINg EdGeLoRd!11!!!"

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, The Bling said:

I-

b4adb3715864135c5f1eaec22c867024.gif

It's what the worst on the abloom deserves :lana:

Ryusei
Just now, Scent said:

That INCREDIBLE MASTERPIECE isn't appreciated enough by the people of today. :cryga:

The BLENDING of ARABIC-INFLUENCED MUSIC with 00's POP is AMAZING and there's been NOTHING like it before or since. The way Madge and Isaac SNAPPEDT WHEWWWWWWWWWWW :giveup: 

The melodies :giveup: The harmonies :giveup: The hums :giveup: The EVERYTHING :giveup:

everyone MUST STAN, it remains one of her BEST SONGS and one of the BEST SONGS of ALL time.

Or maybe the flop GGDers will eliminate it because it isn't generic enough for their tone-deaf eardrums to "bop" to.

I hope my rate was enough to not let that happen :ally: 

Musery

DiamondKing
Just now, Scent said:

giphy.gif

Phoebe Buffay

One song reveal per page or two by the way so y'all better work bitches :ally:

FfFfFfFF

Sorry for the win! Isaac, Forbidden Live, Let It Will Be and How High could have their nice top 5/ 10 positions.

Archived