48 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one!

• Ray of Light (1998)
    • Music (2000)
    • American Life (2003)

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
Just now, DiamondKing said:

The queen of pop together with the future queen of pop :bradley: we stan legends :bradley:

Where is Gaga in the gif? :oprah:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

The 2 supremes at the top :firega:  and the ultimate supreme won :vegas: 

Musery

Musicisfreedom

Okay but Hung Up is a deserving queen. Might not be my favorite (Isaac i love you) but it is a bop

Bitch I'm Madonna

Caca
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Album sucks. No need for a rate

Imagine bashing her BEST ALBUM?

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Davian said:

One of her best tbh:madge:

End of story:madge:

It's her worst album. Being political is anything but wrong but please do it with some nuance and taste. This album is just everything jampacked onto one terrible CD

Davian
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Sorry
5673163_orig.jpg

Average: 9,40
Stans: @Davian @Mirages @DelusionalGaga @Ally Campana @FfFfFfFF - 11
Haters: @loathereality - 5,5
Commentary:
PinkPop: 9 – M has so much sass on this track and it feels like a song you would sing to someone trying to get you back.
Creyk: 10 - probably the most iconic song of the era if only the intro didnt exist
sillynate: 10 - I absolutely LOVE how Sorry and Hung Up (radio mix) are structured very similarly with intro>chorus>verse>chorus>verse>bridge>chorus :giveup: sister songs
DutchHooker: 9 - Almost as good as Hung up, the only reason why it's a 9 for me instead of 10, is because it's too similar with Hung Up.
FfFfFfFF: 11 - Pop perfection.
corvus albus: 9.25 - I really don't like the opening lines. It feels more pretentious that actually favorable towards the languages, same goes for all the other mentions of languages. Otherwise, the song is freaking fantastic and I will hear no different opinion.
Maleficent: 9 - Powerful. I think this song was political, but maybe that’s just my interpretation.
Hades: 10 - A  great uptempo track about self empowerment while being panligual? Slay Madge. The track rolls out the punches one after the other like in the video.
Ally Campana: 11 - First Madonna song I heard. My childhood bop. Would sing this to my sister whenever we argued. The ‘ I don’t wanna hear, I don’t wanna know’ part.
Sassy McSass: 8.6 - I like especially because I really like this album as a whole, but it was never one of my favorites. I remember being surprised after this was chosen as the second single and it had so much success.
Ryusei: 10 - Love the lyrics and the sound . Also "SLIHAH"
Mirages: 11 - Legendary BOP!
Santa Stefani: 10 - Meaning of all kind of relationships, another iconic one
LanaDelGrant: 10 - this song taught me english :applause: and whatever other languages she's speaking
DiamondKing: 10 - A hit that got away, one of the best songs in Madonna's catalogue.

Hung Up
3022245_orig.jpg
Average: 9,74
Stans: @LanaDelGrant @The Bling @corvus albus @GaGaLB - 11
Haters: @Smother Em Eh - 7,5
Commentary:
PinkPop: 10 – Love the ABBA sample, this is so perfect for the dancefloor and a great opener to the record. I love the clock sound effects and the way the beat slows down and builds back up towards the middle-end of the song; really does feel like you’re on the dancefloor and everything goes quiet but come back alive again.
Creyk: 9 - ugh this is that holy BOP if only knew she would sample an ABBA song later on when she shaded them back in the nineties
sillynate: 10 - pure pop perfection.
DutchHooker: 10 - Great song, best song of the album GP-wise, everyone loves it and the iconic ABBA part in it makes it even better. Perhaps the best disco-pop song of all time. It's the most watched song of Madonna on youtube. I love it soo much and it's so iconic.
FfFfFfFF: 9 - I don't enjoy it as much as I used to, I don't know why
corvus albus: 11 - Amazing sample, fantastic voice, breathtaking music video. There is no excuse for not giving this song an eleven.
Maleficent: 10 - Love this song, i think it was the first song that ever became my favourite when I was 5! The bridge has def inspired me to break up with annoying people (i know that you’re still hesitating)
Hades: 10 - Sampling ABBA and snatching World Guinness Record. The power this bitch has.:applause:
Ally Campana: 10 - A classic bop.
Sassy McSass: 9.2 - Instant classic! It’s the perfect opening because it shows right away what you’re in for when listening to this album. Afterthe first listen I couldn’t take the ABBA sample out of my head for days.
Ryusei: 10 - Flawless bop for the ages and a genius use of sampling
Mirages: 10 - Great use of the ABBA sample, the second verse is just devine.
Santa Stefani: 10 - One of the best and well executed singles she have released ever. Iconic song.
LanaDelGrant: 11 - might be overrated to some but omg, that bridge in the tour, where the lights turn down and they make that sexy slow coreo :worship2:
DiamondKing: 10 - A classic. The ABBA sample is brilliant.

Both deserved so no hard feeling here:applause::firega:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Glamourpuss

Even though I gave Forbidden Love my 11, I'm happy with the top three. 

loathereality

ANYWAY TO CONCLUDE

Imminilalo ImminilaAaAaAaAaAloOoOoO

Musicisfreedom

If we do American Life I may give all 10s :bradley:

material girl hello GIF

Bitch I'm Madonna

Phoebe Buffay

A BIG BIG BIG thank you to those of you who took part in this megarate and managed to attend the ceremony :heart: Here are some fun facts:

1. The song that received the most 11s is Isaac.
2. The song that was gonna win was Isaac until a certain someone decided to give it a 1
3. The album's average score is 8,59

220px-Madonna_-_Confessions_on_a_Dance_F

Caca
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Thanks for the fun megarate @Phoebe Buffay  I'll join the next one for sure :vegas: 

This. :vegas:

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Archived