Jk we love everybody

Spoiler

or do we? :stalkga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

If Isaac doesnt wanna leave can Push at least go? Evidence of Brilliance has nothing on this repetitiveness...

Musery

corvus albus

I don't care enough fro Isaac but I'm happy when it lands at #2 :vegas:

Phoebe Buffay

Like It Or Not
4552696_orig.jpg
Average: 8,69
Stans: @gabrielflorin01 - 11
Haters: @Creyk - 4
Commentary:
sillynate: 10 - I LOVE how the intro is very similar, if not the exact same as Frozen. Very great way to end the album by letting people know she’s not gonna change who she is.
DutchHooker: 9 - Such a badass song I love, Like it or not and Let it will be are connected with each other for some reason.
corvus albus: 7.25 - We get a few biblical references, old hot topic lines and another Cleopatra shoutout, which we have way too many of in pop music but finding a rhyme with Hatshepsut just seems a bit too hard doesn't it? The music is fine here. There are just too many lyrical cliches in the song which I can overlook with a beer or two deep.
Maleficent: 8 - This is a more relatable “Ode to Madonna” than How High. The live version made me appreciate it so much more
Hades: 10 - Madonna closing an epic album kicking ass as usual. If you can't handle me then **** you. Talking about attitude damn!
Ally Campana: 8 - Interesting song.
Sassy McSass: 9.6 - A strong song with good empowering and self-referencing lyrics. Just as she chose the perfect opening to pull you in, this closer keeps you wondering and longing for what will come next.
Santa Stefani: 10 - After all a of her confessions, this is the best way to close this iconic album.

Caca

The fact that there are people in this world who don't believe Isaac is the best song on COADF sickens me.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Mirages
4 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Let It Will Be
2989676_orig.jpg
Average: 8,63
Stans: @bornthisway51 @Smother Em Eh @Maleficent @Thoth - 11
Haters: @Creyk - 3
Commentary:
PinkPop: 8.5 - ‘just let it be’ – why don’t we listen in life sometimes? No one can say dance music can’t be meaningful because this is an example of a song with meaning wrapped up in a dance formula.
sillynate: 10 - I love the insturmental. Especially the strings that go dee dee ~ doo doo ~ doo dee doo doo
DutchHooker: 9 - What a deep track, about the lose of fame, about surrendering to the future. The rage on the confessions tour made it even better.
FfFfFfFF: 10 - I love the orchestral influences, indeed one of the strongest tracks
corvus albus: 9 - I adore the violin, I truly believe this was one of the most inspired choices of the album and then it morphs back and forth into a generic disco beat. It's still good but I wished the violin would run throughout the entire song.
Maleficent: 11 - My go to gym song. There’s something both incredibly zen and powerful about the lyrics. Love the line “Just watch me burn”
Hades: 10 - The way she combines orchestral pop with disco is out of this world. Really ethereal.
Ally Campana: 5 - Generic
Sassy McSass: 8.5 - Love the message and the way she talks about her own history but it doesn’t really stands out for me, maybe because there are so manygood songs on this album.
Ryusei: 9.5 - Love the violins in this and the kind of darker undertone
Santa Stefani: 10 - She’s very vulnerable as a successful artist on this one. I love the beat, a great song
DiamondKing: 9 - Clearly one of the superior songs on this album.

iron man eye roll GIF

Truly a dark day for GGD:madge:

Ryusei
Just now, Scent said:

The fact that there are people in this world who don't believe Isaac is the best song on COADF sickens me.

Get a bucket ready hun :vegas: 

Musery

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

If Isaac doesnt wanna leave can Push at least go? Evidence of Brilliance has nothing on this repetitiveness...

Push left ages ago :air:

Fame Romance
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

I thought you were leaving? 

giphy.gif

Hide contents

Jk we love everybody

Hide contents

or do we? :stalkga:

I decided to give this cult site a second chance 

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Using GGD on mobile is a literal nightmare omg.

.mp3

Totally :messga:

Glamourpuss

I love the build up to the line "better the devil that you know, your love for me will grow..."

Mirages
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Push is already out

giphy.gif

FfFfFfFF

Not Like It Or Not being here all this time while How High was out. Get Together were you at :grr:

Archived