Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dark Ballet is...

Henri Bardot

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn
2 hours ago, JSwystun said:

Did you watch the video? It's very dark.

Yes i have i just felt that the nutcracker melody was out of place because the nutcracker isnt exactly a dark movie so why use it in a dark video

Madame Goo Goo

I Rise > Dark Ballet > Medellín > Future > Crave (but they are all amazing in their own way! So excited for this album AHHH)

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

thewho

I just... I can’t listen to her robotic voice for longer than just a couple seconds :messga:

no shade at all, it’s just REALLY REALLY jarring 

hurting van halen GIF

RemovedPerRequest1
9 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Yes i have i just felt that the nutcracker melody was out of place because the nutcracker isnt exactly a dark movie so why use it in a dark video

I think you are reading into it too much. Although, I'm assuming you probably have better references than I do. Classical music training?, I'm guessing.:staymad:

Everyone is so critical(not trying to come for you), even if she had released something similar to Confessions, people would try and talk it down. Gaga's own fans did that on this website during ARTPOP.

Which as an album, everyone can't stop praising as of lately. (interesting, since in 2013, people said the sound was 'dated').

Sanne Godijn
3 hours ago, JSwystun said:

I think you are reading into it too much. Although, I'm assuming you probably have better references than I do. Classical music training?, I'm guessing.:staymad:

Everyone is so critical(not trying to come for you), even if she had released something similar to Confessions, people would try and talk it down. Gaga's own fans did that on this website during ARTPOP.

Which as an album, everyone can't stop praising as of lately. (interesting, since in 2013, people said the sound was 'dated').

Im not looking to deep into this nor am i overly critical also dont assume anything about my background im just giving my opinion and my opinion is that i found that the nutcracker melody ruined the dark vibe for me

Archived