life

Gaga: "Be kind or f*** off" and inspirational message for fans

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Sandrology
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad she said this. When I went to the June 1st Enigma show, someone threw ice cubes at me for standing during the concert. Like, it's a ****ing Gaga concert. She's tells everyone every 20 minutes to get up and dance while preaching kindness. 

Linda Moore

I cannot believe that Gaga's fans would disrespect her in that way!  It should not be of anybody's concern if they get together.  Personally, I want them to be happy in this life whether it is together or not.  Let it go!!

shane_c

She's said this about LGBTQ, not Bradley. The news is getting this totally wrong. 

I think this was her also telling off people that said she became too gay and that... damaged her career. She's saying see look at me now with all this success with ASIB and Shallow, it didnt destroy me. And she's going to continue to do it (be 'too gay' and preach the BTW message) even though people keep telling her not to. 

Diamond heart99

I was worried that tabloids would pick it up. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Magui

But it is a lie... Like that wasn't even in regards to Bradley. How dumb reporting something that isn't even true an was take out of context 🤦‍♀️

gypsy101
On 6/9/2019 at 5:33 AM, Sepsami said:

Why is this Bradley Cooper situation such a hot topic, Gaga already said after they won the Oscar that it was just really good acting??? :neyde:

lol

Archived