Featured Posts

Cyber Babylon

i don't hear anything about Bradley tho? probably fans were fighting?ย 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme
9 minutes ago, Sam98 said:

That account is constantly posting bullsh*t for the sake of it. In desperate need of attention and retweets, even tho we all learned that tabloids lurke on the stupid things we post daily

Apperantly thatโ€™s true about Bradley, I just checked the comments of a person who attended the show

ย 

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Diamond heart99
3 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

ย 

They got recipes

ย 

That doesnโ€™t count as receipts. Thatโ€™s toxic Bradga ย Shipper Instagram.ย 

Be careful out there

Iโ€™m blonde, Iโ€™m skinny, Iโ€™m rich and Iโ€™m a little bit of a bitch

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

ย 

They got recipes

ย 

I'd wait for video, but even then if it's true I still think LM shouldn't be spreading this.

Sam98
4 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

ย 

They got recipes

People have to be brave to call this a receiptย :green:

โ˜„๏ธ Before there was love, there was silence ๐ŸŒŒ

ydnmnme
9 minutes ago, Sam98 said:

People have to be brave to call this a receiptย :green:

I mean, itโ€™s theirย receipt. They showed me that they didnโ€™t make it up. If the comments saying true or not itโ€™s a different story

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Itโ€™s spreading like wild fire through toxic shipper stans.ย 

I honestly canโ€™t take much more of this.ย 

Yikes. Glad that Chris Pratt just got hitched so most of the tabs will focus on that, but a bit worried that the tabs might "spin" this if they decide it's newsworthy. I can see the "Gaga Talks about Bradley" or "Gaga Breaks Down on Stage" headlines...smdh. This isn't nowhere near as bad, but it reminds me of LM retweeting R. Kelly's interview with Gail, etc. and I'm like "why??" No need to bring attention to this ish when we all know tabs lurk on big fan accounts on twitter.

Came home from a night out a bit wired and unable to get to sleep...thought I would see if there was some fun gossip. Not so fun gossip lol.

nodandsmile

Are we sure it's Bradley related? I've seen that same account saying that Gaga was laughing the other day at the show because she heard about the splitย ย :awkney:

ydnmnme
11 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Are we sure it's Bradley related? I've seen that same account saying that Gaga was laughing the other day at the show because she heard about the splitย ย :awkney:

We donโ€™t. But they took the info from Instagram user whoย was at the show. And he said people screamed aboutย Bradleyย 

Diamond heart99

I would be very surprised if any of this was real. Just for sh!ts and giggles wander into the Bradga hashtag someday on instagram.

Every word, action or mood from LG since the Oscars they equate to something to do with Bradley. Then people make up fake sh!t to troll them with and they fall for it every time because are too stupid to know any better.

It doesnโ€™t help that they are all locals who couldnโ€™t name a Gaga song until ASIB came out.ย 

Iโ€™m blonde, Iโ€™m skinny, Iโ€™m rich and Iโ€™m a little bit of a bitch

ydnmnme
10 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I would be very surprised if any of this was real. Just for sh!ts and giggles wander into the Bradga hashtag someday on instagram.

Every word, action or mood from LG since the Oscars they equate to something to do with Bradley. Then people make up fake sh!t to troll them with and they fall for it every time because are too stupid to know any better.

It doesnโ€™t help that they are all locals who couldnโ€™t name a Gaga song until ASIB came out.ย 

Good thing tabloids are +/- silent about it...so far

ydnmnme

The actual footage of Gaga reading localsโ€™ comments about her being a homewrecker

ย 

LGMonster95

That account always spreads lies so I don't think It's true and even if it was they had to stfu. I alsoย have a big account on twitter and these stans honestly piss me off

Archived