Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "Be kind or f*** off" and inspirational message for fans

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

Edit: I found the fullย video and I donโ€™t hear anything about Bradleyย 

ย 

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

Imagine going to a Gaga show just to make her mad. People are so rude and disgustingย :saladga:

Damon

wow you can really tell she's pissed, way to ho monsters

... and now i just sit in silence.

Henri Bardot
4 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Imagine going to a Gaga show just to make her mad. People are so rude and disgustingย :saladga:

Imagine paying $ 300 (at least) to make her madย 

pooiota

ydnmnme
16 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't think it was Bradley related.

Yeah, I found full video and I donโ€™t hear anything about Bradley

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't think it was Bradley related.

Yeah, I think she was ignoring it and this was just her usual concert spiel.ย 

But ugh on whoever was saying it...NGL I thought something like this -might- happen and become a tabloid thing and/or people would try to connect any of her usual concert comments to Rocket Racoon. Hopefully LM don't overreact/spread it on twitter, because tabloids definitely lurk on twitter and pick this ish up. The best thing for LM to do, imo, would be to pretend Racoon doesn't exist for the next week and not mention him at all on twitter...but it ain't happening.

Chris Pratt just got married though, so that should dominate the tabloid news cycle.

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Yeah, I found full video and I donโ€™t hear anything about Bradley

Lawd. Leave it to LM to spread fake drama...why am I not surprised? Probably going to get banned since that twitter account belongs to a commenter on here but sis stirred up some trouble with the beyhive by posting an awful photoshopped racist image once of Gaga, so no I am not surprised that she's causing drama again.

Sepsami

Why is this Bradley Cooper situation such a hot topic, Gaga already said after they won the Oscar that it was just really good acting??? :neyde:

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Lawd. Leave it to LM to spread fake drama...why am I not surprised? Probably going to get banned since that's a commenter on here but sis stirred up some trouble with the beyhive by posting an awful photoshopped racist image once of Gaga, so no I am not surprised.

Itโ€™s spreading like wild fire through toxic shipper stans.ย 

I honestly canโ€™t take much more of this.ย 

Iโ€™m blonde, Iโ€™m skinny, Iโ€™m rich and Iโ€™m a little bit of a bitch

ydnmnme
11 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Lawd. Leave it to LM to spread fake drama...why am I not surprised? Probably going to get banned since that's a commenter on here but sis stirred up some trouble with the beyhive by posting an awful photoshopped racist image once of Gaga, so no I am not surprised.

ย 

9 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Itโ€™s spreading like wild fire through toxic shipper stans.ย 

I honestly canโ€™t take much more of this.ย 

They got recipes

ย 

LilyLark

Ha, I think that twitter account blocked me after I called her out for the racist photoshop so-called joke. I barely follow LM on twitter, but when I do I go off sometimes lol.

I saw a couple of people on twitter asking her to take it downโ€”maybe if someone explains it could drag Gaga into some BS tabloid headlines (even if it is real, but it seems completely fake) she might listen. But she probably won't.

Sam98

That account is constantly posting bullsh*t for the sake of it. In desperate need of attention and retweets, even tho we all learned that tabloids lurke on the stupid things we post daily

โ˜„๏ธ Before there was love, there was silence ๐ŸŒŒ

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Sam98 said:

That account is constantly posting bullsh*t for the sake of it. In desperate need of attention and retweets, even tho we all learned that tabloids lurke on the stupid things we post daily

GGD is -somewhat- safe but twitter...especially theย  "big" fan accounts are where the tabs lurk.

Archived