Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kim Petras comes out as trans (again)

Kimmo

Featured Posts

PoshLife

She already comes out with a new song every week, why does she have to come out with things we already know on top of that?

PoshLife
59 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

I’m seeing her live at Pride Fest tonight in Milwaukee 😇 I hope she performs Do Me & All I Do is Cry 🥺 my all time fav songs by her

I saw her at Capital Pride last year, she was very good. It was my first time hearing any of her songs, and "I Don't Want It At all" has basically been stuck in my head since then

Kulture Kiari

I always assumed Kim Petras was that blonde lady from YouTube that was on Big Brother UK. 

Interlude

It's Pride month and she spoke about it on Beats so I think that's why she tweeted it.

There's few trans artists that are at her success level so I think its good she's reminding folks :vegas:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

derpmonster

Why did I think this was about Trisha Paytas? :toofunny:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• 3 months later...
Guest WhiteHotForever

I feel so dumb. I just realized that she’s German and I watched a documentary about her like ten years ago. :wtfga:

Sorry for bumping this thread but I’m shocked rn and this was the latest thread I found.

Archived