• Thank God I Found You
    • One Sweet Day
    • Fantasy
    • Infinity
    • Other

Featured Posts

Mirages
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

@Mirages I know this is off topic, but what is your least favorite song and album by Mariah? You don't have to hate it, but just your least favorite

Ugh that's really tough and might be controversial but I am not really fond of Music Box, it's not my least favorite, but I struggle with the album because it's evident that she was pushed more towards pop sound by the label in order to sell more and it's basically palpable in the lyrics and simplicity of the album, for example I'm not that fond of Dreamlover because it's just basic :selena: But if I had to choose absolute least fasvorite I'd have to go with:

Song: 100% - Nothing groundbreaking, basically a rehash of her old hits without anything new to offer, vocally it's on point though

Album: Charmbracelet - And I still hold it dear to my heart, but the inconsistency in album is something..There are some amazing songs like Through the Rain, The One, Bringing on the Heartbreak though

220px-Charmbracelet_Mariah_Carey.png

I'm the bitch that's fragile
  • Like 1

doppelganger

I'm on a remote island with no internet or LTE and ... I am shocked at the results :cryga: 

• LMAO 1