💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pop Emergency: Madame X Leaking

Hades

Featured Posts

WHOA WAIT -- BACK THAT UP TO THE BEAT IS ON THE ALBUM AS A NEW SONG????? 

I loved that demo, haha :music:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, sillynate said:

@Hades sick invite :neyde:

Has anyone heard Back That Up yet? :gum: that’s the one I’m really going crazy for and I CANNOT wait 7 days so if you can pick up what I’m putting down :bon: thanks

the rest tho... I can wait :sweat: but I’d rather not hint hint :bon:

What song did Back That Up turn into?

sillynate
12 minutes ago, brownie said:

What song did Back That Up turn into?

It’s still called Back That Up but it’s only on the 2 disc deluxe version and the box set. So reviewers haven’t been reviewing it :saladga:

I really want to know what it sounds like now :giveup: if it has a Latin twist or if it’s still Hard Candy-ish or something totally new :giveup:

sillynate

I think the reason why she brought up the Rebel Heart leak and rape comparison now instead of, say, when Medellín was released, is because if you search anything like:

Madonna new album leak

Madame X leak

Madonna new music leak

all that comes up are articles about her latest ig post and that interview. I see what she did there :ally:

DavieX

From what i've heard this album is what you call "world music"  It is all very strange ( if you are not cultured ) there is alot of different music flavors (maily latin) but it all works oh so well.   This is her best album this decade for sure.  :applause:

TRUMP 2020

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, DavieX said:

From what i've heard this album is what you call "world music"  It is all very strange ( if you are not cultured ) there is alot of different music flavors (maily latin) but it all works oh so well.   This is her best album this decade for sure.  :applause:

Please don't use that term for this album. It's embarrassing to read when it is not even close to World Music Lite. :smh: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

26 minutes ago, sillynate said:

It’s still called Back That Up but it’s only on the 2 disc deluxe version and the box set. So reviewers haven’t been reviewing it :saladga:

I really want to know what it sounds like now :giveup: if it has a Latin twist or if it’s still Hard Candy-ish or something totally new :giveup:

Oh **** that's awesome! Did not know that but that was the best of the unreleased Rebel Heart demos. 

arrtpop

I can't find a leak anywhere, her team must have really taken care of it

it sucks cause I really wanted to hear it too :giveup:

aphrodite

RAMROD
Just now, arrtpop said:

I can't find a leak anywhere, her team must have really taken care of it

it sucks cause I really wanted to hear it too :giveup:

It have not been leaked proper iirc, just some people sharing over whatsapp, insta, and such.

TimisaMonster

Is this an album or a soundtrack to a movie? Lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DavieX
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Please don't use that term for this album. It's embarrassing to read when it is not even close to World Music Lite. :smh: 

What? If you don't agree with MY opinion of a Album I've heard that is fine but Don't tell me how or what to think of an Album I've heard.   TF?!

All this hate for this woman yet every hater is here.  I love gaga and I love Madonna  I feel like i always have to choose, why?!  Seriously?

TRUMP 2020

RAMROD
Just now, DavieX said:

What? If you don't agree with MY opinion of a Album I've heard that is fine but Don't tell me how or what to think of an Album I've heard.   TF?!

You are entitled to your opinion but not entitled to your own facts. Adding elements of ethnic music doesn't make a song or an album "world music", that's like adding curry spices into a red velvet cake and called it Indian foods. 

DavieX

Madame X music is what you call "World Music"  and I love WORLD MUSIC. I Love it! :fthis:

TRUMP 2020

brucee
14 hours ago, Loeppke said:

I much prefer the other cover better, this one looks too dramatic, like it's a movie cover or something. 

your life seems so complicated

hello hello baby.

Scarlet Bitch

I NEED THE LINK DESPERATELY :madge:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

• Admin locked this topic

Archived