Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pop Emergency: Madame X Leaking

Hades

Featured Posts

Hades
1 hour ago, simbiosis said:

the lord of the rings no GIF

Me, convincing myself not to listen to any snippets or leaks. :giveup: The struggle is real with people saying so many amazing things about the album!  :tony:

Finally someone! I thought i was alone. :giveup:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maleficent said:

Crazy is one of my favourite pure pop songs of this decade 

same omg... i'm on my 10th listen already or smth... falling in love with it more and more with each listen

Dominic

As far as I'm aware it hasn't actually leaked yet so please dont ask for links and  PMs guys when it does. It just means we'll have to go through the report, warn it and then deal with the inevitable support thread after. Too much effort for everyone involved :vegas:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Hades
6 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Crazy is one of my favourite pure pop songs of this decade 

Would you say Come Alive is one of the best tracks on the album or weaker? It's my most anticipated track along with Ciao Bella.:ohno:

Hades
5 minutes ago, Dominic said:

As far as I'm aware it hasn't actually leaked yet so please dont ask for links and  PMs guys when it does. It just means we'll have to go through the report, warn it and then deal with the inevitable support thread after. Too much effort for everyone involved :vegas:

Thanks for the info. Only 5 tracks have leaked actually. I already asked for no sharing dl links in the thread. :)

Maleficent
11 minutes ago, Hades said:

Would you say Come Alive is one of the best tracks on the album or weaker? It's my most anticipated track along with Ciao Bella.:ohno:

def top 7. quite experimental—it doesn’t really have a clear cut chorus/structure 

mariomania1234

Well, "Crazy" might be the first song off this album I actually truly like. It's an actual tune.

4 minutes ago, Hades said:

I'm screaming. :ladyhaha:

these last few IG posts of hers are very... questionable :fan:

The Bling

Are links still being thrown around here? :fan: I tried to hold on but I couldn't

My DMs are open :bradley:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Admin locked this topic

Archived