💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Shallow did so well, I'm still not over it :messga:

I really wonder what peaks ARUTW could've reached if it were pushed internationally. 

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miaou
18 minutes ago, Noir said:

Shallow did so well, I'm still not over it :messga:

I really wonder what peaks ARUTW could've reached if it were pushed internationally. 

Shallow was her Rolling In The Deep. ARUTW is her Set Fire To The Rain and INLA will be her Someone Like You this autumn/winter :hor:

Stargazer
30 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Gaga should release a song for a movie and snatch a second oscar :green:

Next James Bond movie :pray:

listening to Million Reasons reminds me how bland this ballad is compared to ARUTW and ITA

"One of the things that I’ve learned is life is really unpredictable and people can make forecasts, and they can make predictions, but those predictions and forecasts may not come true if there’s an unforeseeable factor involved. And that unforeseeable factor is my fans" - Taylor Swift

We'll see about that :poot: 

AM US is so rap-dominated I doubt any Taylor song will reach #1 or maybe even top 5, but I hope the album overall can hit #1 and stay for a week at least. Lover is currently #5 on albums :flutter:

FRANZGA

Taylor predicted around 600k-1M :deadbanana: and the fact that it could probably cross 1M+ SPS :deadbanana:

Marketing genius.. :golfclap:

GREENHighLIGHTS

Taylor Swift just uploaded almost every tracks on Lovers on her youtube.. Swifties been blessed:giveup: hoping for Gags too when she drop LG6.. 

Andreu
1 hour ago, GREENHighLIGHTS said:

Taylor Swift just uploaded almost every tracks on Lovers on her youtube.. Swifties been blessed:giveup: hoping for Gags too when she drop 

99% of the songs ever released are put on YT through the generic YT music vids

corvus albus

I mean, Lover is ok I guess? I've never felt a single Taylor album, closest came Speak Now. There are a few stand outs, some decent deep cuts and some insufferable ones. It's an alright album. Maybe a 5.5/10?

I see it opening with around 800k copies and stay at #1 for 2-3 weeks. I hope Lover (song) get's a huge hit because it's amazing and maybe make either Cruel Summer or Miss Americana the next single. The rest doesn't seem like real hit material to me.

LateToCult

Even if she doesn’t debut with 1 million again it’s still amazing to see how big her hardcore fanbase is. :giveup:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived