Just now, FRANZGA said:

Taylor topped BB's Highest Paid Musician Chart

Gaga flopped :selena:, i want to see her sales breakdown :messga:

She isn't even on there :cryga:

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miaou

ASIB is at 1 week to tie The Fame (36 weeks) as her longest running album in the top 10 ever in France 

FRANZGA
Just now, corvus albus said:

She isn't even on there :cryga:

where's the Enigma shares :saladga:\

top40 is $12M :saladga:

FRANZGA

Gaga is not even top10 in Top Sales Chart :saladga:

i swear BB is an OGH or something... are they treating Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper as separate act or are they halving Gaga's points/sales???? first, no Gaga in BB Awards Top Females now this :saladga:

looks like ASIB's success didn't contribute to BB Points after all :selena:

FRANZGA

WAIT.. Ariana isn't on the list as well.. :laughga:

maybe it's for the whole 2018 year.. not july 2018 - june 2019

corvus albus
6 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

WAIT.. Ariana isn't on the list as well.. :laughga:

maybe it's for the whole 2018 year.. not july 2018 - june 2019

I think they only can make lists about the earnings of the people that made their earnings official. Ariana would definitely be on the list even if it only went from jan 1 to dec 31 2018. Unlike Forbes they don't guess.

Spoiler

I guess :poot:

FRANZGA
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

I think they only can make lists about the earnings of the people that made their earnings official. Ariana would definitely be on the list even if it only went from jan 1 to dec 31 2018. Unlike Forbes they don't guess.

Reveal hidden contents

I guess :poot:

BB has the access through Nielsen and Reported Box Scores.. they can publish earnings through their methodology with the raw numbers from Nielsen & Reported Box Scores..

corvus albus
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

BB has the access through Nielsen and Reported Box Scores.. they can publish earnings through their methodology with the raw numbers from Nielsen & Reported Box Scores..

Well then there is no excuse for no Ariana and no Gaga :selena:

brizoda
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

When will they give up? :sharon: I went grocery shopping yesterday and beside each cash register there's magazines and one of them had "Lady Gaga moves in with Bradley Cooper" on the cover :laughga:

...but there is truth in all of this?

FRANZGA
14 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Well then there is no excuse for no Ariana and no Gaga :selena:

for ARI yes... she's got a whole era and tu,n (song) last year but not even in the top Streaming Chart :ladyhaha:

for Gaga, i think she's only got the last quarter of 2018 and it ain't enough to appear in the list.. we'll see next year :ally:

ViviLittleM

There’s something weird with Gaga’s earnings this year... she should be on that billboard chart with sales alone

FRANZGA
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

There’s something weird with Gaga’s earnings this year... she should be on that billboard chart with sales alone

if the calendar year is july 2018 - june 2019 YES, cause she could've charted with ENIGMA Share alone 

but if it's Jan 2018 - Dec. 2018 or Dec 2017 - Nov. 2018, NOPE... she's only got the 1M ASIB Units plus other royalties which is not enough for top40 which is at $12M earnings

corvus albus
Just now, FRANZGA said:

if the calendar year is july 2018 - june 2019 YES, cause she could've charted with ENIGMA Share alone 

but if it's Jan 2018 - Dec. 2018 or Dec 2017 - Nov. 2018, NOPE... she's only got the 1M ASIB Units plus other royalties which is not enough for top40 which is at $12M earnings

There are also catalog earnings. Do the not count?

FRANZGA
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

There are also catalog earnings. Do the not count?

They count, but usually sales earnings from catalog or even fresh released albums are just small... say $2M-$5M, Streaming is the new form of earning aside from Touring, like Drake earned ~$18M with ~11B streams last year..

TOURING of course, is where the money at... nothing can compare

Random question:

I want to listen to an album but don't want to contribute to it's streams (don't judge lol) How long can I listen to each song before I have to stop?

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived