💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

26 26 LADY GAGA & BRADLEY COOPER | A STAR IS BORN (SOUNDTRACK)
INTERSCOPE 15,201 -5%

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levels
21 minutes ago, Andree said:

I find it funny that EVERYONE in this thread has dragged Taylor, lil nas, Beyonce, Madonna, Ariana or even Gaga at so point or AT LEST celebrated when they failed( or get mad when they're successful) but now that I'm doing the same thing suddenly I'm disgusting? what I tweeted was kinda messy lol but I learned from the best thread on GGD.  This thread is full of hypocrite people 

and btw, I'll stop tweeting messy things :lolly:

Welcome to BeyonceDaily.com

nbener.jpg

Gypsy Life
5 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

UK:

37. Shallow (+7)
80. Always Remember Us This Way (+37)
137. I'll Never Love Again (NE)

12. A Star Is Born (+19) *but it's really #6 because of the 6 Various Artists albums that don't count*

UK:

29. Shallow (+8)
41. Always Remember Us This Way (+39)
78. I'll Never Love Again (+59)

7. A Star Is Born (+5) *but it's really #3 because of the 3 Various Artists albums that don't count*
51. A Star Is Born (NE)

Stargazer
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

They’ll talk about shallow tomorrow on 50mn inside TF1 France 

When they showed the 2010 VMAs look :diane:

Stargazer

Some days ago I saw on YouTube a fan made music video for Come To Mama with like 3M views in 2 weeks but it seems like it's gone :huntyga:

Andrea B
16 minutes ago, Levels said:

Welcome to BeyonceDaily.com

nbener.jpg

you're kind brave for posting this photo, the fake cupcake members are coming for you:bradley:

Doncho
41 minutes ago, Andree said:

I find it funny that EVERYONE in this thread has dragged Taylor, lil nas, Beyonce, Madonna, Ariana or even Gaga at so point or AT LEST celebrated when they failed( or get mad when they're successful) but now that I'm doing the same thing suddenly I'm disgusting? what I tweeted was kinda messy lol but I learned from the best thread on GGD.  This thread is full of hypocrite people 

and btw, I'll stop tweeting messy things :lolly:

Not me :ohwell:

I am only critical with Gaga but because I love her and I want her to do her best. There is a clear difference with being shady/mean and just saying your opinion about other artists/their work.

Maybe I sound dumb to some people but lets try to do even small things to make this forum a better place for everyone.

Runway

Did beyonce top itunes yet? It’s a dead platform so it should be easy for someone of her relevance :poot: 

Stargazer

YouTube views

Poker Face - 623 227 411
Shallow - 622 809 087

Shallow is about to surpass Poker Face and is set to become Gaga's second most viewed video

Andrea B
9 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Not me :ohwell:

I am only critical with Gaga but because I love her and I want her to do her best. There is a clear difference with being shady/mean and just saying your opinion about other artists/their work.

Maybe I sound dumb to some people but lets try to do even small things to make this forum a better place for everyone.

I stalked you because I'm messy and I realized that you're actually really nice:diane:, but the other members that dragged me or liked the posts where people were dragging me are as messy as I am, so I don't know why they're acting so cupcake and nice 

Jennie Kim

I was about to troll the haus labs threads but gaga is already getting scalped all over ggd

giphy.gif

S0436
9 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

ASIB is premiering on UK and Ireland TV now. Will also air again at 8pm today, and every day of the week at 12pm and 8pm.

And it’s on the front page of the Sky TV guide, so everyone who turns on their Sky TV will see it

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived