💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus
4 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Wow you really thought you did something by tweeting that, right? Its exactly the kind of behavior Gaga hates. No wonder she says twitter is the toilet of the internet :bradley:

still think that Instagram and Facebook are far worse than Twitter. (Also Gaga is the queen of Twitter so we need to defend that website :poot:)

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
Just now, corvus albus said:

still think that Instagram and Facebook are far worse than Twitter. (Also Gaga is the queen of Twitter so we need to defend that website :poot:)

I think twitter is by far more toxic in terms of "fan wars". But yeah, all negativity on social media is so tiring. I know it wont stop anytime soon, but I hate how some people think they are "shady" or "funny" by being disrespectful to others.

And Gaga was the queen of Twitter in 2010 but we are in 2019 now :selena:

corvus albus
Just now, Doncho said:

I think twitter is by far more toxic in terms of "fan wars". But yeah, all negativity on social media is so tiring. I know it wont stop anytime soon, but I hate how some people think they are "shady" or "funny" by being disrespectful to others.

And Gaga was the queen of Twitter in 2010 but we are in 2019 now and now she's the godess of Twitter :selena:

fixed

Gypsy Life

ASIB is premiering on UK and Ireland TV now. Will also air again at 8pm today, and every day of the week at 12pm and 8pm.

Quartz

Nala: Simba, you must come back. The kingdom needs you as king.

Simba:

giphy.webp

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

asana15

Some time ago, as some of you might remember, Taylor Swift/her team were trying quite desperately to go #1 on BB Hot100 with ME!.

A singles collection (3 different covers) was created and pitched to the fans as the unique item personally signed by Taylor herself. This precious signed collection was promised to begin shipping at around mid-August.

So, today, an email was dispatched from "Taylor Swift Official UMG Store" stating the following:

"We are reaching out to you regarding your order ##…………..  with a special surprise! 

All orders of the "ME!" Autographed CD Single have been upgraded and will now include an exclusive autographed Lover ALBUM BOOKLET instead of a signed "ME!" insert. 

Your autographed Lover album booklet and "ME!" CD single are scheduled to ship on or around album release date, August 23,2019.

If you aren't interested in receiving this special upgrade and would prefer to cancel your order entirely, please reply to this email by Friday July 19th and we'll be happy to issue a refund free of charge.

Thank you for supporting Taylor Swift!
- Taylor Swift Official UMG Store'

Their inventiveness have reached new highs.

Taylor've never had any intention of signing miserable ME! singles in the first place. They've run the scam to bait people into buying them by offering autographed sleeves.

The trick have worked - singles were purchased and counted for the total.

Now - PART II of the operation:

All these useless singles are being upgraded via addition of album booklet (signed) with the digital album attached to it. (Every shipment will have digital download link).

So, Miss Swift sold the singles twice, and now will have its number included in the album sales total.

:classy:

BenG
2 minutes ago, asana15 said:

isSome time ago, as some of you might remember, Taylor Swift/her team were trying quite desperately to go #1 on BB Hot100 with ME!.

A singles collection (3 different covers) was created and pitched to the fans as the unique item personally signed by Taylor herself. The precious signed collection was promised to begin shipping at around mid-August.

So, today, an email was dispatched from "Taylor Swift Official UMG Store" stating the following:

"We are reaching out to you regarding your order ##…………..  with a special surprise! 

All orders of the "ME!" Autographed CD Single have been upgraded and will now include an exclusive autographed Lover ALBUM BOOKLET instead of a signed "ME!" insert. 

Your autographed Lover album booklet and "ME!" CD single are scheduled to ship on or around album release date, August 23,2019.

If you aren't interested in receiving this special upgrade and would prefer to cancel your order entirely, please reply to this email by Friday July 19th and we'll be happy to issue a refund free of charge.

Taylor never had any intention of signing miserable ME! singles in the first place. They've run the scam to bait people into buying them by offering autographed sleeves.

All these useless singles are being upgraded via addition of album booklet (signed) with the digital album attached to it. (Every shipment will have digital album link).

So, Miss Swift sold the singles twice, and now will have it number included in the album sales total.

wow the creativity

Teal Ambition
6 minutes ago, asana15 said:

All these useless singles are being upgraded via addition of album booklet (signed) with the digital album attached to it. (Every shipment will have digital download link).

So, Miss Swift sold the singles twice, and now will have it number included in the album sales total.

We love a creative SCAM

joanne the scammer dancing GIF by Super Deluxe

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

corvus albus
9 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Some time ago, as some of you might remember, Taylor Swift/her team were trying quite desperately to go #1 on BB Hot100 with ME!.

A singles collection (3 different covers) was created and pitched to the fans as the unique item personally signed by Taylor herself. This precious signed collection was promised to begin shipping at around mid-August.

Taylor never had any intention of signing miserable ME! singles in the first place. They've run the scam to bait people into buying them by offering autographed sleeves.

I'm quite shocked. Sadly this will work with billboard. 

Andreu
10 minutes ago, asana15 said:

:giveup:

But they told me taylor does everything perfect :bradley:

Speak of the devil, does anyone have a prediction about Swift's merch bundle numbers yet? 

Runway
20 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Taylor've never had any intention of signing miserable ME! singles in the first place. They've run the scam to bait people into buying them by offering autographed sleeves.

So, Miss Swift sold the singles twice, and now will have its number included in the album sales total.

:giveup:

With this strategy 1m pure is on lock, anything less would be an underperformance 

FRANZGA

i love Tay but i hate any form of dirty tweaking for bigger numbers.. including bundles also discounts at debut week

like... :oprah:

Jennie Kim

Taylor is shameless, I remember when she sold her album for $0.99 during 1st week and... 

oh wait

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived