💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Widows Kiss

Already looking forward to Old Town Road (Live), Old Town Road (Spooky Remix) and Old Town Road (Extra Festive Remix).

mariah_faveruiner.gif

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angelm
2 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Already looking forward to Old Town Road (Live), Old Town Road (Spooky Remix) and Old Town Road (Extra Festive Remix).

Don’t forget: Old Town Road (Piano Version) [Where Do You Think You Are Goin’? <Horse Edition>]

Ally Campana
32 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Can we please avoid to get cocky and start dragging the hell out of The Lion King and Beyoncé? 

That 2011-2013 attitude jumped again after ASIB in some of us. I wanna remind you that we have another album and era coming this year or early 2020, so please, “no negativity on this site thank u”. 

This. Twitter monsters are the worst. Always chiming in on TLK related tweets. Told a few of them to keep it cute.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Doncho
44 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Can we please avoid to get cocky and start ï»żdragging the hell out of The Lion King and Bï»żï»żï»żeyoncĂ©? 

That 2011-2013 attitude jumped again after Aï»żSIB in some of us. I wanna remind you that we have another album and era coming this year or early 2020, so please, “no negativity on this site thank u”. 

34 minutes ago, Levels said:

The PANNED King :deadbanana:.

There are 2 kind of people :ally:

Im with @Thrasher in this one. Lets promote online kindness :kara:

Gypsy Life

I agree with everyone here. The obsession with Beyonce and TLK is unhealthy and the hateful posts are sickening. Not to mention the monsters' need to bring Gaga/ASIB up for everything. :saladga:

OT: Damn the new Beyonce song is BOMBING. Those iKoons updates are brutal. Shallow for example didn't have its first dark red until its 8th day. We'll see if the panned movie helps it.

bloody g

Tbh it's not Beyonce's fault the movie is bad, it's clear she was passionate about it

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Boris2
22 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

I agree with everyone here. The obsession with Beyonce and TLK is unhealthy and the hateful posts are sickening. Not to mention the monsters' need to bring Gaga/ASIB up for everything. :saladga:

OT: Damn the new Beyonce song is BOMBING. Those iKoons updates are brutal. Shallow for example didn't have its first dark red until its 8th day. We'll see if the panned movie helps it.

:reductive:

Katharine Hepburn

"Though it can take pride in its visual achievements, this reimagined The Lion King is a by-the-numbers retelling that lacks the energy and heart that made the original so beloved-though for some fans that may just be enough."

black wendy williams GIF

xoxo Joanne

malazam
21 hours ago, Levels said:

FINALLY! :diane:

ASIB is still the most reviewed movie, but Jordan Peele's Us is coming... :cryga:.

Most-reviewed movies on RT:

1) ASIB: 488 reviews
2) Us: 479
3) Captain Marvel: 477
4) Avengers: Endgame: 476
5) Black Panther: 473

Wouldn't mind that honestly

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam
23 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

Don’t know if you guys saw it, but ASIB’s WW gross was updated on Box Office Mojo. It was 434.2 million before and it’s 434.888 now (vs. 434.993 for The Greatest Showman :chica:).

Let me sell my house and send a check

another shot before we kiss the other side

FRANZGA
Spoiler

hasBEYn is bombing :ladyhaha:

YES.. Spirit is flopping in all metrics.. wondering if the panned film can help it rise since DISNEY will always collect their coins anyway.

Madam Margolyes

I also remember that time when we first heard Gaga breathing in A Star is Born as Ally, the way she converted O2 to CO2 and H2O in that particular scene..... i could feel my soul leaving my body :pray:

Teal Ambition

make it stop :saladga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Zaskar

People who are bothered with OTR:

Records are meant to be broken. Also better a black gay artist with an innovative song than Ed Sheeran with a new Shape of Sorry, or Justin Bieber. :gayhat:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived