Featured Posts

South Blonde
4 hours ago, Harry Kat said:

IT'S MY PARTY TOUR, @JLo
$1,733,639 Total Gross
12,731 (100%) Total Tickets
$136.17 Avg. Ticket Price
1/35 Reported Shows *Report from Golden 1 Center, Sacramento

A little off topic but am I the only one who doesn't get the hype around her? I mean, her music is mediocre at best, her performances are always the same (insert random salsa break),  she can't and doesn't sing live, her acting is meh... she just dances (quite well tho but still). :koons:

Is my gay ass pressed or am I missing something here? :oprah:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
1 hour ago, Doncho said:

Retweet to vote for Gaga! :pawsup:

I need to make a twitter Stan account tbh bc I aint posting this on my personal one :poot: 

Swallow
19 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

A little off topic but am I the only one who doesn't get the hype around her? I mean, her music is mediocre at best, her performances are always the same (insert random salsa break),  she can't and doesn't sing live, her acting is meh... she just dances (quite well tho but still). :koons:

What music are you exactly talking about? The shitty songs she's been releasing in the past few years or her classics from the late 90s/early 00s?

She has some pretty good songs, went through her discography last year. Interesting how her biggesr classics here in Europe - Let's Get Loud & Ain't it Funny weren't even minor hits in the US and yet some songs I never even heard off reached #1 in the US. She also has a few classics in spanish. Overall a huge global appeal.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Angelm

So, Shawn and Camila are releasing their 2nd collab together, I think this has some kind of potential, if Shawn keeps the same sound maybe not, but his previous song was a “shocker” at debuting at #2, Señorita could be a #10 or a #5 entry, and the cover looks like the ‘Selena’ font :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

SENORITA_7INCH_VINYL_OEANGE_1024x1024.pn 

Spoiler

41IxYwGdsxL.jpg

Will they serve us a sexy latin influenced song? 

Latina Queen

ddc1hz.jpg 

Doncho
29 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I need to make a twitter Stan account tbh bc I aint posting this on my personal one :poot: 

LMAO. Do it for her

giphy.gif

Kimblue
1 hour ago, South Blonde said:

I don’t either. Back in the late 90s/early 00s she was kind of a joke for always lip syncing and for not having much talent. Somewhere along the way the narrative changed.

Boris2

OMG the HBO effect is real :nooo:

11+1 Shallow  :nooo:

53 +2 ARUTW  :nooo:

8+1 ASIB :nooo:

:gayhat:

South Blonde
1 hour ago, Swallow said:

What music are you exactly talking about? The shitty songs she's been releasing in the past few years or her classics from the late 90s/early 00s?

She has some pretty good songs, went through her discography last year. Interesting how her biggesr classics here in Europe - Let's Get Loud & Ain't it Funny weren't even minor hits in the US and yet some songs I never even heard off reached #1 in the US. She also has a few classics in spanish. Overall a huge global appeal.

I know her whole discography and I find it very bland and boring to be honest. She was pretty successful, especially in her early days, but she was never considered a respected musician or singer (no wonder here). And she's not that good of an actress either, I guess anyone would agree... 

I don't really know, I'm not just trying to be shady without a reason, but I don't find anything great about her. I mean, yeah, good looks, great ass but that's it to me. She's not that talented, yet incredibily successful... so I guess there's hope for anybody? :poot: 

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Bloody
2 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

OMG the HBO effect is real :nooo:

11+1 Shallow  :nooo:

53 +2 ARUTW  :nooo:

8+1 ASIB :nooo:

:gayhat:

can we get a movie for every era? :hor:

the best promo and it brings longetivity :gayhat:

Bloody

Shallow is still #1 on the Greek international airplay chart, and still top 10 overall..

that's insane :giveup:

gaga.png

Romanian airplay can't relate :gayhat:

Boris2
15 minutes ago, Bloody said:

can we get a movie for every era? :hor:

the best promo and it brings longetivity :gayhat:

Can we get Bradley for every era? 

The best promo and it brings longetivity :gayhat: 

Andrea B
4 hours ago, Swallow said:

If YNTCD really debuts at #4, gonna have a meltdown

bth_i2XELp790RLD2_zps92a14945.gif

a top 5 debut is good 

Boris2
8 minutes ago, Andree said:

a top 5 debut is good 

#4 is on lock. 2 & 3 are already secured for Billie and Khalid :ohwell:.

The Drake song is expected to debut in top 10, not 15 as previously suggested. :saladga:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived