charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Swallow
34 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Just watched Camila s new video :poot:

Imagine having a big budget and make... that :poot:

it could've been better executed, but it's still a fun video and I think the GP will eat it up.

Doing great on Youtube so far, better than Shameless + the song got 3 dark green updates on Kworb, slaying the radio. She's winning!

4 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

It wasn't a comparison, those songs' prediction just surprised me and I wanted to point them out. Obviously Lover performed better than Slide Away.

Oh. I missunderstood you, apologies.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectGUY

They should rather push Is That Alright?, at least it's a fresh song while INLA already kinda made its thing 

Swallow

POP:

50 43 LIZZO Good As Hell 1130 633 497 5.501

+128 Spins
+99 Bullet

+0.580 Audience

it's coming :giveup:

3 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

They should rather push Is That Alright?, at least it's a fresh song while INLA already kinda made its thing 

:awkney: it's time to let it go. Gaga said her goodbyes to the ASIB era right after the Oscars performance.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

IAmNotHere1997

Gaga did not tease LG6 with BloodPop yesterday on Twitter for y'all to STILL brag about an upcoming single from a soundtrack that's about to turn ONE YEAR OLD.

3 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Tease LG6 with BloodPop yesterday on Twitter

:lmao: does it really count as a tease if it’s the only thing she’s gonna say that’s even remotely related to new music until 2020 :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

3 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Gaga did not tease LG6 with BloodPop yesterday on Twitter for y'all to STILL brag about an upcoming single from a soundtrack that's about to turn ONE YEAR OLD.

I wouldnt consider that as tease for LG6. Its more like a "its coming, but dont expect it soon" :awkney:

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, Stef said:

:lmao: does it really count as a tease if it’s the only thing she’s gonna say that’s even remotely related to new music until 2020 :neyde: 

The rest of the post remains relevant. When will y'all understand that the purpose of a soundtrack is JUST to promote a movie? A movie that stopped being played in theatres long time ago?

Bad Bunny & J Balvin on Spotify WW

La canciĂłn (which was not promoted at all) #30 and rising

Qué Pretendes (lead single, music video, VMA performance) #52

I think it's so interesting how two artists that are 100% streaming driven are in this situation, where an album track is charting better than the lead. La CanciĂłn ever entered the Hot 100 this week, while Que Pretendes did not. I think both songs are meh tbh but La CanciĂłn is something original while Que Pretendes is the typical reggaeton bop, to be more precise, Mia 2.0

PerfectGUY
10 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

how is this any different then when Gaga was doing her "I said NO" and "stirring the pot" and talking about the water Boys Noize spilled

I'm all here for LG6, I'm just talking about the french case in which it seems that they're starting to push INLA 

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

When is Torn becoming a Hit I am getting tired of waiting

strong rosario dawson GIF by Luke Cage

I just started hearing it on local radio, and TVs been playing it too :lolly:

Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

I just started hearing it on local radio, and TVs been playing it too :lolly:

its not charting on Spotify WW :saladga:

and So am I is :deadbanana:

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

its not charting on Spotify WW :saladga:

and So am I is :deadbanana:

Torn never charted on Spotify WW...let's start here :cryga:

PanPikus
49 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Poland
2 (17) 42 ASIB

Bitch what? I'm shook :tony:

Definitely some kind of discount happened, whew 3x Platinum is almost here I guess :pray:

And also: 

Lana - NFR - #4 (new)

Taylor - Lover - #28 (-23)

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived