đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

HitTheBoat
21 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The delulu in me believes that Gagallah's team is gonna push all The Fame singles to the next possible certification with YouTube payola for a massive catalogue certification update all at once that's gonna make us sh*t bricks, but it's probably just a Joanne trattoria rat that made its way into the NYC headquarters of Google and caused a temporary malfunction.

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi

well, TFM's 10-year anniversary is right around the corner. You might be onto something

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Widows Kiss
50 minutes ago, HitTheBoat said:

well, TFM's 10-year anniversary is right around the corner. You might be onto something

Just like they did with The Fame's diamond certification on its 10 year anniversary.

81D9DB11-7EB5-4658-AC6D-A48FD36B6885.gif

FRANZGA

Did the liddos attacked Eli already???

Imagine scrapping the original ENIGMA for that MESS :grr:

O.T - Taylor predicted to do around 195k SPS 2nd week.. amazing hold

I was listening to ASIB on my Uber ride back home, it was my first listen after a while, and wow, what an album :bradley: I was about to cry after every song, just thinking of the amazing era ASIB gave to us, a #1 ww hit, a #1 legendary album, an Oscar, 2 Grammys, award season, a MOVIE, the experience of seeing Gaga on the big screen, gp appeal, the true revival of the music legend that Gaga is, the recognition, the praise, the looks... Who would’ve thought a year and a half ago, that we would be witnessing one of the most iconic eras on Pop culture? Everything was so perfect :selena:.

Now, I can’t wait to see ASIB winning AOTY. Honestly, there’s not that much competition, is between Gaga and Billie, no recent album has come to the amazing craft and production that ASIB has, #LG6 will be amazing, regardless of the style she puts out.

Now, after I let my delusional self go, I can suggest y’all to stream Shallow and ASIB, just for longevity :diane:

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Angelm said:

I was listening to ASIB on my Uber ride back home, it was my first listen after a while, and wow, what an album :bradley: I was about to cry after every song, just thinking of the amazing era ASIB gave to us, a #1 ww hit, a #1 legendary album, an Oscar, 2 Grammys, award season, a MOVIE, the experience of seeing Gaga on the big screen, gp appeal, the true revival of the music legend that Gaga is, the recognition, the praise, the looks... Who would’ve thought a year and a half ago, that we would be witnessing one of the most iconic eras on Pop culture? Everything was so perfect :selena:.

Now, I can’t wait to see ASIB winning AOTY. Honestly, there’s not that much competition, is between Gaga and Billie, no recent album has come to the amazing craft and production that ASIB has, #LG6 will be amazing, regardless of the style she puts out.

Now, after I let my delusional self go, I can suggest y’all to stream Shallow and ASIB, just for longevity :diane:

Lover and Thank U Next are strong contenders too, but I see them giving it to Billie for some reason.

2 minutes ago, emig09 said:

:diane:

This further proves that we never get exactly the right numbers when it comes to sales. HDD, Billboard and now RollingStone.

Not sure if this was already posted. Forbes predicted a nomination to ASIB for Album of the Year.  :bradley:

“Lady Gaga’s A Star Is Born soundtrack has already collected Grammys and an Oscar, but due to when it was released, the full-length is eligible this time around, and it’s unlikely that voters have forgotten about it.” :bradley:

25 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

Not sure if this was already posted. Forbes predicted a nomination to ASIB for Album of the Year.  :bradley:

“Lady Gaga’s A Star Is Born soundtrack has already collected Grammys and an Oscar, but due to when it was released, the full-length is eligible this time around, and it’s unlikely that voters have forgotten about it.” :bradley:

That's why it is a perfect timing to release ASIB on Netflix. Not on HBO :bradley:

FRANZGA
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

This further proves that we never get exactly the right numbers when it comes to sales. HDD, Billboard and now RollingStone.

The difference in sales are probably the subtraction of fraudulent bundles or something.. the diff in SEA plus TEA tho.. :deadbanana:

HDD and BB has it at ~190k SEA+TEA  

What are they smoking??? 80k diff is a LOT

derpmonster

How many points does Truth Hurts have on the BBH100 formula?

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

FRANZGA

Wait.. 

"Each Album Unit total is calculated as follows: (Digital Standard Album Sales*1.0) + (Digital Deluxe Album Sales*1.3) + (CD Standard Album Sales*1.0) + (CD Deluxe Album Sales*1.3) + (Vinyl Standard Album Sales*2.0) + (Vinyl Deluxe Album Sales*2.5) + (Cassette Album Sales*1.0) + (Digital Song Sales/10) + (On-Demand Audio Subscription Streams/1,200) + (On-Demand Audio Ad-Supported Streams)/3,600)"

In a perfect world, they’d plan to release now that the top 10 is weak, but in the real world they’re just waiting for the busiest week of the year so Gaga can snatch that top 20 placement. 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived