💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Swallow
1 minute ago, Florin said:

It is a moderate hit at best. It is clear that her team is good and they do all the tricks for it, but looking outside of US, where her team and radio cant control everything, you can see that the song didnt do anything for her. 

It has cool peaks, but it is clear she is struggling. I have it on my playlist, but no need to be delusional. This song will go to trash when Taylor team will move their focus on next single. 

This is what I hate about this forum. There are so many people screaming it's flopping all the damn time but once someone points out it's an actual hit then that person is called delusional as if I said it's a Shake it Off type of a smash :toofunny:  A hit. Period.

And I was obviously talking about the US, the song didn't do anything outside it.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
12 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

:vegas:

why did I just see this list a moment ago with Gaga at #1, BEP at 2 and MJ at 3 :deadbanana:

Andreu
28 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

both overrated by the GP and thats on that period luv and whatever meaningless words u guys like to add at the end of a sentece to make u feel like you're right

Hurem
33 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

This is probably the dumbest post I’ve ever seen. And the fact that it goes ‘viral’ every now and then is annoying.

6 minutes ago, Swallow said:

This is what I hate about this forum. There are so many people screaming it's flopping all the damn time but once someone points out it's an actual hit then that person is called delusional as if I said it's a Shake it Off type of a smash :toofunny:  A hit. Period.

And I was obviously talking about the US, the song didn't do anything outside it.

You insist it is a hit. PERIOD. Why it is so important? I even said in my post that it is a modest hit. The point that everyone is trying to make is that it is another major underperformance for her and you, me, her and the radio will forever forget it after its era. 

Swallow
Just now, Florin said:

You insist it is a hit. PERIOD. Why it is so important? I even said in my post that it is a modest hit. The point that everyone is trying to make is that it is another major underperformance for her and you, me, her and the radio will forever forget it after its era. 

Nobody is using the word "underperformance", all I see here is how it flopped hard, bombed etc. That's a major difference. I was rooting for the song from the beginning, so I'm glad it's still doing good and that's why I wanted to point that out :heart:

I just like songs that prove everyone wrong, I don't even like the song that much tbh.

Teal Ambition

Weeks on Hot 100, Title, Artist(s), Oscar-Winning Film, Peak Pos., Year
45 weeks, "Shallow," Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper, A Star Is Born, No. 1, one week,  2019
33 weeks, "Let It Go," Idina Menzel, Frozen, No. 5, 2014
26 weeks, "Can You Feel the Love Tonight," Elton John, The Lion King, No. 4, 1994
26 weeks, "I Just Called to Say I Love You," Stevie Wonder, The Woman in Red, No. 1, three weeks, 1984
26 weeks, "Moon River," Henry Mancini and His Orchestra, Breakfast at Tiffany's, No. 1, one week, 1961
25 weeks, "Flashdance...What a Feeling," Irene Cara, Flashdance, No. 1, six weeks, 1983
25 weeks, "You Light Up My Life," Debby Boone, You Light Up My Life, No. 1, 10 weeks, 1977
25 weeks, "Evergreen (Love Theme From A Star Is Born)," Barbra Streisand, A Star Is Born, No. 1, three weeks, 1977
23 weeks, "Lose Yourself," Eminem, 8 Mile, No. 1, 12 weeks, 2002-03
23 weeks, "Up Where We Belong," Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes, An Officer and a Gentleman, No. 1, three weeks, 1982
23 weeks, "The Way We Were," Barbra Streisand, The Way We Were, No. 1, three weeks, 1974

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

35 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Oh god. Sometimes it's better to shut up. You are becoming very annoying with 'i told you so :fan:". Chill out, dude. 

-

Can't wait Lover to be her fifth 1M debut selling album. The other cannot relate.

37 minutes ago, Andreu said:

why did I just see this list a moment ago with Gaga at #1, BEP at 2 and MJ at 3 :deadbanana:

That was single, this is album.

Swallow
1 minute ago, Star said:

Oh god. Sometimes it's better to shut up. You are becoming very annoying with 'i told you so :fan:". Chill out, dude. 

I'm sorry for having the need to point out I was right whenever I end up being right (99% time) :fan:

Swallow

Love how Billboard posted an article for Shallow, just another proof how significant it's chart run was :heart:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived