šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Andreu
2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

ASIB has a good shot at Soundtrack album (and maybe a nomination for Album of the year). But so far, ARUTW has no competition for Pop Solo PerformanceĀ :ally:

Song for Visual Media would be cool but I dont know if they will nominate it

if they give pop solo to bad Guy instead of ARUTW I swear....

I see the AOTY nom on lock tbh

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Bad Guy will win that me thinks

We have yet to see if the Grammys show love for Billie. Best new artist should be enough for herĀ :huntyga:

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I see the AOTY nom on lock tbh

Nothing is on lock when it comes to Gaga. But yeah, it has a great chanceĀ :pray:

bloody g

Bad Guy can easily win best pop solo performance, at least against Always Remember Us Not Promoting This Smash

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

BenG

Visual Media will have one MPR song and one Lion King song. Those are obvious nominees

Widows Kiss

Aren't there like 10 slots for AOTY this year? ASIB will definitely snatch a nom but there's no way it will win.

BenG
Just now, Widows Kiss said:

Aren't there like 10 slots for AOTY this year? ASIB will definitely snatch a nom but there's no way it will win.

GFs have 8 noms starting the last ceremony

Widows Kiss
Just now, BenG said:

GFs have 8 noms starting the last ceremony

Yeah, that's what I was thinking ofĀ :sweat:

BenG

The only locked nominations areĀ Soundtrack and AOTY.

Although the "soundtrack" spot for AOTY may be taken by Lion King, depending on critical and commercial success.

bloody g
3 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Bad Guy can easily win best pop solo performance, at least against Always Remember Us Not Promoting This Smash

Now that I think about it, since Gaga won it last year. I can see it going to someone critically acclaimed.

It could be Katy's year, it's overdue.

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

BenG
4 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Now that I think about it, since Gaga won it last year. I can see it going to someone critically acclaimed.

Gaga won because of ASIB's momentum, let's be real

Widows Kiss
6 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

giphy.gif

JR Gg

The Lion King is nowhere near a threat to ASIB. ASIB will sweep the best soundtrack album lol.

The AOTY nomination will come down to the committee, because it will definitely get enough votes to make it to the Top 5.Ā 

I don't know what y'all are smoking but Joanne literally won a Grammy out of nowhere.Ā :ladyhaha:

Matt B
16 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

:ladyhaha:

JoeJane
25 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Ā 

If they nominate ASIB, then it will became the front-runner. There's no other album that can beat ASIB. ASIB has the pop/American Roots/Country voters, the acclaim, the hits and it's a blockbuster. Because of this,Ā if the Grammys don't wan't a soundtrack/old albumĀ winning AOTY,Ā the review comitte can pull ASIB off the AOTY nominees, just like they did withĀ Ed/Justin TimberlakeĀ 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived