Enzo

The Archer really is #1 in TTH

:bradley: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Artur

The Archer is so smooth. :wub: I don't see it smashing (it is not supposed to be a single anyway, right?) but I love it!

Andrea B
4 minutes ago, Artur said:

The Archer is so smooth. :wub: I don't see it smashing (it is not supposed to be a single anyway, right?) but I love it!

she's currently filming the MV for her next official single, the archer is just a promo single 

Andrea B

each version is a diary written by Taylor, its full with stories about her life, and one of them has the original lyrics of All Too Well:excited2:

she's going to debut with 1m first week, I read that target has already 400k pre-orders and 200K on itunes 

Doncho

You can vote for Song of the Year at the VMAs if you DM them on Twitter or FB. And you can also vote via Alexa according to their rules :toofunny:

FfFfFfFF

Lana is apparently releasing on August 30th and will compete with Taylor's second week. She will probably debut at #2 and follow her already established pattern :sis:

Born To Die - #2
Ultraviolence - #1
Honeymoon - #2
Lust For Life - #1
Norman ****ing Rockwell - #2

Thrasher

Mmm it seems like Taylor already secured the VMAs night with that amount of noms for a single/video released just one month ago (and not even that relevant). They will take place during Lover release week so I smell a Vanguard for her. 

Also, the fact that these are the first Gaga noms in 8 years makes me feel so old and nostalgic :deadbanana: VMAs used to be such a big event for me and my friends but they became so trash and irrelevant that I stopped watching them after 2016 or so. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

malazam
1 hour ago, Andree said:

each version is a diary written by Taylor, its full with stories about her life, and one of them has the original lyrics of All Too Well:excited2:

she's going to debut with 1m first week, I read that target has already 400k pre-orders and 200K on itunes 

Where are those numbers from?? Kinda inflated

another shot before we kiss the other side

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Levels said:

98 :toofunny: :air:.

98? What's 98?

EDIT: Is it Spirit?

Levels
2 hours ago, Runway said:

Not the predictions going DOWN

EAMZ7cLUcAI8xab?format=jpg&name=900x900

"The biggest/most powerful female artist"