Widows Kiss
9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

is it me or both ATRL and UKmix are down

ATRL isn't down for me but it's very slow and laggy. Beyonce ha power :air:

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OnionGirl

One of Gold Derby’s editors confirmed the VMA noms are being announced tomorrow (he must get early press release alerts or something). Can’t wait for the mess.

GagaOhhLaLa
1 hour ago, Arizona Sky said:

Hoping that Going Bad drops off the Hot 100 this/next week (it was #42 last week) because its creeping up on Shallow for year-end chart points. Right now they're almost even at #11 & #12 on the Building Year-End Chart with four months left of tracking. Hopefully this isn't Shallow's last week on the chart so it can rack up more points.

Top 20 on the final chart isn't out of reach, it could be her first one since Born This Way.

I think it will be top 20. Deffinetly top 25

Ally Campana

The hive and LMs going at it on Twitter.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Doncho
11 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

One of Gold Derby’s editors confirmed the VMA noms are being announced tomorrow (he must get early press release alerts or something). Can’t wait for the mess.

My gosh. Finally. The VMAs account is very active but they dont say a WORD about when noms are coming. Hopefully that editor is right :vegas: thanks for the info

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

The hive and LMs going at it on Twitter.

the fact that hive are the most hateful towards gaga when beyonce is like the only collab with a pop artist gaga has done, it makes no sense :poot:

Katharine Hepburn

The Gift is listed under "promotional album" under her disocography :deadbanana:

xoxo Joanne

Arizona Sky

So for Grammy noms we're looking at:

Album of the Year - A Star Is Born Soundtrack

Best Pop Solo Performance - ARUTW/INLA

Best Song Written For Visual Media - ARUTW/INLA

Best Compilation Soundtrack - A Star Is Born Soundtrack

Those are the four noms I see her getting. I'd say chances are slim for AOTY but not impossible. Pop Solo is iffy cause Bad Guy/TUN are strong contenders but look what happened this year. Visual Media actually seems like a solid chance given the underperformance of Spirit (someone please let me know other contenders to compare). Best Soundtrack seems like a lock win at this point.

Also, unpopular opinion, but she should submit INLA instead of ARUTW. It's more recognizable to voters since they'll remember it as the big final emotional song of the movie, rather than ARUTW lacks that identity.

Lazz Monster
6 minutes ago, Arizona Sky said:

So for Grammy noms we're looking at:

Album of the Year - A Star Is Born Soundtrack

Best Pop Solo Performance - ARUTW/INLA

Best Song Written For Visual Media - ARUTW/INLA

Best Compilation Soundtrack - A Star Is Born Soundtrack

Those are the four noms I see her getting. I'd say chances are slim for AOTY but not impossible. Pop Solo is iffy cause Bad Guy/TUN are strong contenders but look what happened this year. Visual Media actually seems like a solid chance given the underperformance of Spirit (someone please let me know other contenders to compare). Best Soundtrack seems like a lock win at this point.

Also, unpopular opinion, but she should submit INLA instead of ARUTW. It's more recognizable to voters since they'll remember it as the big final emotional song of the movie, rather than ARUTW lacks that identity.

LG6 lead is coming for pop solo :ally:

We're far from the Shallow now

nodandsmile
58 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

LG6 lead is coming for pop solo :ally:

At the 2030 Grammys  :awesome:

viniferrett

Gaga will only not be in AOTY next year if they don’t want her to win

Cause she will have the votes thats for sure 

Lazz Monster

according to a brazilian page 7Rings is the best selling female single in 2019  only in the US (pure sales only), followed by Without Me and bad guy. Shallow is #4.

Is this true? :huh:

We're far from the Shallow now

FRANZGA
11 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

according to a brazilian page 7Rings is the best selling female single in 2019  only in the US (pure sales only), followed by Without Me and bad guy. Shallow is #4.

Is this true? :huh:

FALSE. 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived